Sitka jet stream vs timberline

Anyone know if they will offer the timberline jacket in the new subalpine pattern.

I believe they announce the jet stream jacket and mountain jacket. I have also seen comment that suggests they will do the timberline pants but nothing on the timberline jacket.

After looking at their 2017 catalog and Mountain Archery's website it looks like no on the timberline jacket, but yes on the timberline pant.

Rucker61

WKR
I have a jetstream. It's really not very warm and doesn't pack down very well. I might wear it for a quick afternoon hunt. But if I pack in somewhere, it stays in the truck. It's the least used jacket that I own.

I used my Jetstream as my top layer in some sub-zero elk day hunts last year, and it worked great. I also bought it in a solid color so I can wear it year round. I looked at the Timberline, but Septembers have been so warm recently it didn't seem worth the cost.

KMT

WKR
I used my Jetstream as my top layer in some sub-zero elk day hunts last year, and it worked great. I also bought it in a solid color so I can wear it year round. I looked at the Timberline, but Septembers have been so warm recently it didn't seem worth the cost.

If I were to wear mine in subzero temps, I would need it to be so large that I could fit a down jacket under it to stay alive unless I was hiking uphill. At all other times, I would look like Tom Hanks at the end of the movie "Big."

i would recommend the timberline to you...the pants are are awesome and are highest selling out west pant with the waterproof knees and rear plus the pads.

if you sitka help just let us know we run sitka specials year around