So what did everyone order?

Hmm, seeing these ship dates makes me wonder. I ordered Jan. 4, and was given an April 8 ship date. I don't really care what date I get it, as long as it's here before June 1st and the start of the summer backpacking season.

wapitibob

WKR
1/4 order with 4/15 delivery.
I'm guessing the difference is the total combo of what we ordered. There are only a few ahead of me on the order list.
4/15 is plenty soon enough for me. It won't get dirty before July unless I draw a spring bear tag. The draw's will keep me occupied till then.

dotman

WKR
I think my delivery date is 4/15, I don't care as long as it is before May.

OP
B

Buckman

WKR
DUH, how did I miss that. My brain hurts looking at all options!!! Are there any pics of the bikini frame and a HC bag in highlander. yet?

bandit1

FNG
black bikini frame with foliage DT2 and longhunter lid, grab it, k connectors conversion kit and lash kit, couple of pockets and pullouts. Ordered 12/28 with ship date 4/16, go figure? Not sure I follow the logic on the ship dates as I ordered within a day of it going live on their website. Maybe because I added some things to the order a couple of days later it got pushed back? No worries, I just need it first of May for spring bear but I would like as soon as possible to start using it on training hikes.

slim9300

WKR
Bikini 26" Standard w/ 7k Highcamp bag (both in Multicam)

Bikini 26" Flat-back w/ DT1 bag (both in Multicam)

We'll see which frame feels better with 100+ lbs. Ordered on 12/27.

bobhunts

WKR
I ordered the DT1 in highlander, cargo panel, grab it, repair kit, medium belt pouch and both lash kits . Ordered on New years eve ship date was early march.

dotman

WKR
Not on mine...unless I'm completely blind.

It will not be on the order conf inv it will be on the final invoice that includes shipping and the total your card was charged, look 3/4 of the way up 1/3 from the right edge.

It will not be on the order conf inv it will be on the final invoice that includes shipping and the total your card was charged, look 3/4 of the way up 1/3 from the right edge.

Gotcha...haven't received that yet.

Lawnboi

WKR
I ordered on 1/7 and my ship date is 4/8

Looks like some guys that ordered later got earlier ship dates, maybe that means they will be early.

I sure hope so because my ship date is only 5 days late of making on a shed hunting trip. It will suck to come home to a pack right after the trip is over. Although Im not sure I would even use it for this trip it sure would be nice to have it in case I want to test it out.

I ordered a HC 4800 in CB, with black webbing, and a black 24" bikini frame. should be a light setup.

The only accessories I have to get for it yet are a grab it, a few lashing straps, and another KU belt pocket.