So what did everyone order?

shaun

WKR
Hope you are right about ship dates being earlier. . I ordered 12/28 and have a 4/17 Ship date.

They give themselves a buffer with ship dates. I believe 6 weeks was the standard time frame but you have got to think about how blasted they got withorders after the high camp/ Bikini frame release. I ordered back in Oct or Nov I dont remember and I am sure my ship date is close to yours, and as far as I am concerned a 4/17 ship date will not have an effect whatsoever on hunting season. You will still get almost 4 months with bag befor you use it in the field. Plus another thing to remember this isnt an off the shelf item like a Tenzing for instance. In the sceme of things a little waiting will not hurt anything at all. Patience is a virtue haha. I am sure you are as excited as I am though to get it. Just my $.02

crumy

WKR
I sgre. I am not worried about the Ship date very much. Was just dharing. it is just like waiting on Christmas and being a little kid again. Just can't wait to get it out and play. You have to wait and pay for quality.

Shrek

WKR
I actually ordered about 1 pm est the day the bikini became available but my work order didn't get done until the third of January. I'm happy to wait for a quality product but it would chafe a bit if guys who ordered after me go theirs before I got mine. I'm hoping the 6 to 8 week normal wait will come to be and the 4/17 date was a worst case scenario.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I actually ordered about 1 pm est the day the bikini became available but my work order didn't get done until the third of January. I'm happy to wait for a quality product but it would chafe a bit if guys who ordered after me go theirs before I got mine. I'm hoping the 6 to 8 week normal wait will come to be and the 4/17 date was a worst case scenario.

I orded mine last week, and it showed up today...don't hate. :D

Slim Jim

WKR
I orded mine last week, and it showed up today...don't hate. :D
I'm calling Bulls---t Luke!
Did you really get your order? My order says 4/15. hopefully it comes sooner. I can't wait to get my bag and bikini frame. I'm glad I'm not the only one excited like a little kid

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I'm calling Bulls---t Luke!
Did you really get your order? My order says 4/15. hopefully it comes sooner. I can't wait to get my bag and bikini frame. I'm glad I'm not the only one excited like a little kid

You are correct, just after Daveinjax statement I figure we all should say we just ordered and got them in today. :D

Shrek

WKR
I wouldn't call it hating but I might swallow hard if some guy is posting pics of his new bikini who ordered 3 weeks after me.

Aron , I'm not really worried about it I was just talking and speculating about it as it is my Christmas present to myself so it is waiting on Christmas for me lol.

crumy

WKR
My wife got a new bikini for our trip but I am not putting any of those pics up here. :D.

I wouldn't call it hating but I might swallow hard if some guy is posting pics of his new bikini who ordered 3 weeks after me.

Aron , I'm not really worried about it I was just talking and speculating about it as it is my Christmas present to myself so it is waiting on Christmas for me lol.

Shrek

WKR
Awww... don't be a tease man. Be proud and post them up !... oh.. OH! You mean the one's of you in your wife's new bikini.... no please keep them to yourself ! ; D

bobhunts

WKR
For those of you that went with the bikini frame why did you do it? Just wondering? Did you feel the weight savings was the deciding factor? Other factors? Bob.

crumy

WKR
When I tried on the duplex and the bikini frame I felt that the bikini felt better.

For those of you that went with the bikini frame why did you do it? Just wondering? Did you feel the weight savings was the deciding factor? Other factors? Bob.

Daniel_M

WKR

I chose the Bikini over the Duplex due to the fact that I already have a Barneys pack for hauling moose so the full frame sheet wasn't necessary. Whereas the bikini carries that hybrid internal/external feel to it so fingers crossed it delivers that level of comfort and load placement I want for a 7+ day hunt where the pack is on every time we suit up for the hills @ 8-10hrs a day.