So who's Elk Hunting This Year?

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I will for sure, will have an OTC spike tag and a cow tag in my pocket here in WA. Going to try and help out a disabled hunter with his any elk tag here as well. This should be fun. Rifle, Eastern WA.

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Well, my daughter has a ML cow elk tag and a ML cow moose tag for the same unit. I have an archery bear tag for the same, but her hunts will be the priority. After ML season and hopefully after processing an elk and a moose.....and maybe a bear, I'll probably grab an archery elk tag and head out until the end of the season.

D

Deleted member 8-15-23

2 of my buddies drew 3 bow elk tags and a bison tag. I drew mulie bow and a desert sheep tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

bz_711

WKR
Drew a LE archery ES tag...I'm pretty fired up. Workouts and shooting are ramping up.

Good Luck Paul! Thanks for all the info you share!

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
Desolation unit in Oregon , archery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

87TT

WKR
I don't know Paul, where we going?
But seriously, if it's September I'll be on the mountain with my bow.

Headed out with a bow for general tag close to home. Wife has a rifle tag so access and scouting that rifle tag is my priority currently. I’d she shoots one early I might take the gun back into general units

Starting to clear trails tomorrow. Will hunt elk everyday during rifle season. If I kill early, I will continue to scout for the future years.

I let the elk show me where I should go.

FWilliams

FNG
3rd year drawing montana combo hope to 3peat over there . washington cow tag. be gone most of november again. Thanks for everything you do Paul, it has helped me alot. good luck to you

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
Cashed my points in on a LE 1st rifle tag in Co. October can’t come soon enough!