Sony a7ii

hunterman_78

Lil-Rokslider
What’s the thoughts on the a7ii? I was planning on saving up for a a7iii but at 1000 dollars less it’s catching my eye. I’ve got a a6000 but want to move to a full frame. I’m still relatively new to cameras and photography. But I’ll be using it for really everything from hunting and fishing to chasing the kids. Also I do like to film and post things on YouTube but not trying to get YouTube famous. So would it be worth saving the extra money on the a7ii or just bite it and get the a7iii?

The A72, at the price now, is an awesome option. How important is 4K video, built in time lapse photography, Dual slots for cards? Those are the big 3 differences that most consumers talk about. The Mark 2 has HD video and if you only plan to put on youtube that's more then enough. We carry both and offer special Rokslide pricing on both and all the lenses.
Give me a call
Joel
516-217-1000

OP
H

hunterman_78

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Joel. 4K is not something I need at all and the dual card slot would be cool but not necessary. I’ll be giving you a call after I save a few more bucks. I’m thinking I’m gonna get the 24-105 with it as well.