Source bladder differences?

jm1607

WKR

Tex68w

WKR
I have the tactical version, it resides in my plate carrier. The only discernible differences I could tell were the color and the sleeve on the hose. The sleeve helps to insulate the fluid and it's definitely more durable than just the exposed hose.

• Banned
OP
jm1607

jm1607

WKR
I have the tactical version, it resides in my plate carrier. The only discernible differences I could tell were the color and the sleeve on the hose. The sleeve helps to insulate the fluid and it's definitely more durable than just the exposed hose.

Ahhh... I did see the sleeve and forgot. In the past I used a sleeve cover I bought off Ebay, but I think a smaller braided sleeve might work better..

So you think the actual bladder is about the same except for the color?

Tex68w

WKR
Ahhh... I did see the sleeve and forgot. In the past I used a sleeve cover I bought off Ebay, but I think a smaller braided sleeve might work better..

So you think the actual bladder is about the same except for the color?

Yea, from what I remember. The clamp system for the bladder looks a little different as well but how much that matters idk. It's been a great bladder for my needs, but I'd also consider a Platypus as well.