South Dakota Access Permit Lottery

OFFHNTN

WKR
Who all drew one of the access permits? I did not, so now the search is on for new ground.
Good luck to all!

Thanks! Been out there the last two years, tagged out both times. Been really lucky!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Cool! Me and a couple of life long high school buddies have been going out there the last 7 years and camping in Custer. We have a blast as the camping and BSing is as fun as the hunting, recently more fun as the last 2-3 years have seen way more hunters, and less good bucks. Not sure what will happen this year since we can't camp on walk in, and the majority of the national grasslands doesn't make the best camping as it's flat and treeless. lol

Cool! Me and a couple of life long high school buddies have been going out there the last 7 years and camping in Custer. We have a blast as the camping and BSing is as fun as the hunting, recently more fun as the last 2-3 years have seen way more hunters, and less good bucks. Not sure what will happen this year since we can't camp on walk in, and the majority of the national grasslands doesn't make the best camping as it's flat and treeless. lol
If you want you can message me, I have some ideas that could maybe work for you

I think the changes will help the population out there, but it sucks to ruin traditions like that. I think a lot of people aren't happy, but hopefully the deer benefit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Two out of three drew, me being the odd one out, two others got screwed with the late change in start date for non-resident, they're going fishing guess as they were locked in to their vacation dates for the last week in sept. They're pretty bummed!

Two out of three drew, me being the odd one out, two others got screwed with the late change in start date for non-resident, they're going fishing guess as they were locked in to their vacation dates for the last week in sept. They're pretty bummed!

Yeh, the late notice was kind of a joke on this thing. We applied as a party so we didn't have an odd man out, now we are on the same page with dates.
So are you guys not going out to hunt at all cuz of the vacation dates and fishing instead?

We will be going,(3 of us) I'll have to hunt public/School property which is no big deal,I know the area well enough, the two that had put in for time off in Sept. will not be going as they're locked in!

Back