South Dakota archery shops

605huntr

FNG
I am in need of new strings for my Matthew’s bow and am curious what some reputable shops are in SD? I live in the NE part of the state but willing to travel to have the right guy do the job. Thanks

Have you had good luck there?

I’m a frequent visitor to the Sioux Falls Scheels and have had good luck with those guys. But Fargo is no further than SF for me.
I shoot a stick bow but know those guys well. Jay or Al are the top guys. Be sure they are working as they are the experts (Al may not be working archery all the time)

OctoberGold

Lil-Rokslider
Sodak Sports in Aberdeen and Brotherhood Arms in Watertown are both listed as Mathews dealers. I can't speak to the level of service from either of them, but it might be worth checking them out if you aren't too far.

Glimmerman151

FNG
Classified Approved
Archers addiction in Renner, north of sioux falls. Probably the nicest guys and nicest shop you'll ever see. Just got my daughter a new bow there. Very nice place.

JBF92

FNG
I will co sign Archer's Addiction In Renner. Their new facility there is FANTASTIC. They're helpful, knowledgeable, have a lot of selection, and their indoor ranges are great.

OP

605huntr

FNG
grew up 15 minutes from there and shot there quite frequently. I’ve never had any work done on my bows there but I will probably end up going with them. They always seemed to be friendly and were willing to help!

Glimmerman151

FNG
Classified Approved
The new shop is owned by two different guys than the old shop. The two original guys are there part time i believe.

gethuntin

WKR
Tall Tine Bowstrings in Castlewood SD. He makes his own strings and tunes bows. He has a Facebook Page and website

CRBTBB711

FNG
Archers addiction in renner or scheels in Sioux Falls. I mostly go to Scheels since I know one of the archery managers there and they have always treated me fantastic. My sister goes to archers addiction and has nothing but wonderful things to say. I’ve been there a couple of times, and have always come away impressed. Neither place is going to upsell you and they both do a good job.