Spring snow geese

TTT

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for a spring snow /consevation order light geese hunt in OK, TX, AR region I haven’t done any snow geese hunt for over 10 years. All my previous contacts have moved on.

Have hunted with Neu Outdoors several times and been happy with them. I’ve hunted South Dakota, but I know they start further south and follow the birds north.

I personally wouldn't go to Squaw Creek/Loess Bluffs. It's the epicenter of spring snow goose hunting and a total circus. Maybe being with a guide changes the circus feel.

Snow Addictions would be a good option. I hunted with the guy who owns it years ago in South Dakota. You should watch their YouTube videos and decide if it looks like the experience you want.

Neu outdoors has been around a long time also.

With no snow in much of the country there's probably a lot of geese that are not as far south as they typically would be. You should look for an outfitter that follows the birds unless you are looking for a lodge trip. The most reputable outfits are probably getting pretty well booked up for this spring.

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider
Third Coast Outfitters/ Run-n-Gun Arkansas from the Jonesboro area of Arkansas. They’re one of a handful that that hunts throughout the whole season, not just the CO. I doubt they have any openings this spring but it may be worth a call or email. https://run-n-gunarkansas.com

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
If I was going to travel, I'd be looking at Arkansas, with an outfitter running fullbody spreads hunting fresh feeds daily.