WTS Stolen Kifaru EMR2

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just a heads up, if anyone finds a smoking deal on an EMR2, 26” tactical frame with composite stays, two medium belt pouches, X-pac OGL, and Nalgene holder, especially in Arizona, someone busted my truck window to steal it this morning. I filed a police report, and would LOVE a chance to meet the seller for a “face to face transaction”.

that’s it on the left. It has some easily identified traits if you think you may have come across it.
11CAE1DC-A027-4688-837D-7A544A754E70.jpeg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Damn sorry to hear this hope you find it.

I'm not using my Initial Ascent pack if you need something for the next couple weeks.

OP
Gunnersdad49
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Damn sorry to hear this hope you find it.

I'm not using my Initial Ascent pack if you need something for the next couple weeks.
I appreciate the offers all. Today was my second to last day to hunt, but with half my stuff missing, and no way to secure the rest in the truck, I made the 12 and a half hour drive home with no window today.

it was stolen in Payson, AZ. Unit 22N

OP
Gunnersdad49
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah hit or miss crowd up in payson. I’ll keep an eye out on local stuff.
I appreciate that. I got a message from the manager at the magestic mountain inn that he had a customer car also broken into and hunting gear stolen last night. The cops said that these smash and grabs are getting pretty common there.

I just hope the guy is caught and stopped. The damage to the trip is way more than the damage to the truck and missing gear.

Cheaha

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That really sucks. That's not your everyday backpack so hopefully the thief will stand out when he tries to sell it. Whenever I park in a sketchy public land spot I hang a game camera pointing at my truck, preferably at least one climbing stick high and locked on. Luckily I have never been robbed. This is in Alabama where there's always a tree available though.