Stone Glacier Chilkoot 15 vs Kuiu Super Down 15

FNG
I think I probably have my search narrowed down to one of these two bags because they are similar enough in specs and price (with my discounts) that I feel either one would fit my mission. I would use this bag down to the lower end of its rating but I have a -20 bag for truly cold conditions.

Something that I have noticed though is the KUIU bags come in two lengths where the Stone Glacier bags come in one length that fits up to 6'5 while I'm only about 5'8. That's about 9" of extra sleeping bag that I have no need for. I figure the single length makes inventory and production easier but I wonder how other people have felt about having the extra length in the bag not being used or necessary. I'm used to sleeping bags coming in multiple lengths.

Any less tall hunters notice this or has it been a non-issue?

Ram94

WKR
I only have experience with the Kuiu 15 Long bag. Been using it for 7 years now and it’s been great! I am 6’3” and the Long version is perfect. I’m sure the SG is great too, I’ve got their Grumman down jacket and it’s been awesome. I don’t think you can go wrong with either. Check into Western Mountaineering as well, they’re highly recommended on this site.