Stone Glacier Grumman VS Kuiu Super Down Pro

dog

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder if anyone has compared the SG Gruman to the Kuiu super down pro? Looking at the specs they seem like they may be in the same warmth range? Thinking of something compressible to put on after hiking in to the stand to sit all day in typically 0 to 20 degrees. Thanks

Ive owned both and currently have the SG grumman. It is a hair warmer, but not by a lot. Superdown Pro is 30d face fabric so double the thickness of the SG. For me I like the Grumman, but both are awwesome. The Superdown Pro fits balky in the shoulders whereas the Grumman is a little less balky which fits under rain shell a little better.

My experience is identical to @Fins_N_Tines -- SG is slightly warmer, better fit. I also found that I overheat less in it so I can wear it in a wider range of temps/situations...maybe because of the face fabric? I also find it to be much quieter than the Superdown Pro.

In addition, the tear I put in my SG self-sealed overnight, I literally could not find it under a magnifying glass the next morning. The fabric they use is pretty cool...would recommend.

MTForester

Lil-Rokslider
Another similar option would be the Montbell Mirage. It has box baffle construction which is very helpful in my opinion.

Old Bear

FNG
Following.... I have the original kuiu super down. Looking at the specs the SG down seems better on paper when it comes to fill and weight.
You're comparing apples and oranges. The SG needs to be compared to the Kuiu Super Down Pro and not the original super down. Thanks :)