Strickland/DDP

TuckTruck

Lil-Rokslider
I’d like the belt to stay in USA, but I like both fighters. I think ddp gets it done though, he’s unorthodox for sure but he has a way of finding peoples chins. Sean’s a better point fighter, but I don’t think that’s what will beat ddp.

OP
OXN939

OXN939

WKR
Rough night for Canada. Poor Malott learned his lesson the hard way trying for that finish

OP
OXN939

OXN939

WKR
The most split of split decisions, could honestly have been a draw. I think that weight cut was a rough one for Sean, only time I've ever seen him look gassed

The most split of split decisions, could honestly have been a draw. I think that weight cut was a rough one for Sean, only time I've ever seen him look gassed

Agreed. He looked demoralized in the 4th. Tired and cut up with a lot of blood going into his eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
I didn't watch the decision but DDP definitely didn't definitively beat SS. That's kind of the bench mark for giving a title to the challenger.

Oh well, judges got their say.

OP
OXN939

OXN939

WKR
I didn't watch the decision but DDP definitely didn't definitively beat SS. That's kind of the bench mark for giving a title to the challenger.

Yeah I mean. It looked like a defensive fight from Sean, but nothing Dricus did actually worked. He basically threw his big overhand bombs all night, almost none of which connected. And got countered into being essentially blind by the end of round two.

From a 10,000 foot view, the way UFC title shots are done is getting really silly. Like, how Belal Muhammad is probably getting a shot at 170 over a guy like Rakhmonov, who would massacre the best version of Belal on an off day. Anyway. In the vein of giving the best actual contender a shot, I want to see how Du Plessis' primitive striking does for him against a dude like Bo Nickal. Like what's he going to do when that doesn't work, wrestle the world champion? Good luck. Another one that comes to mind is Joe Pyfer. Let DDP try to stand and overpower THAT guy.

Congrats to Dricus, but bottom line is that is another mark in the column of fights that have just barely sqeaked into the "W" column for him, through scoring that was questionable at best. He won't have the strap long.