Suppressor Question

Looking at getting my 2nd can, this will be for a 300 rum build. I'd like to move this back and forth to my 270s, 7mms ect without a re-zero. Weight isn't important to me. Just that it will hold zero, has a qd system and is rated to 300 rum. Any suggestions??

Most quality suppressors and mount (assuming a well cut thread on the barrel) have a repeatable POI shift when uninstalling and reinstalling. So if you take the can off of your .270, your .270 will not hit in the same spot as without the can, but it should hit the right spot again when the can is reinstalled.

The biggest thing is consistently putting the can on and taking it off. It may pay to put an index mark on the can and mount.

Looking at getting my 2nd can, this will be for a 300 rum build. I'd like to move this back and forth to my 270s, 7mms ect without a re-zero. Weight isn't important to me. Just that it will hold zero, has a qd system and is rated to 300 rum. Any suggestions??
Nomad LT, or QD Hyperion.
Both are being reviewed as the quietest precision 30 cal suppressors out there, with the Hyperion being the absolute quietest.
The Nomad LT says its rated up to 300 Norma but I believe its also good to go with the RUM, call Deadair to verify

tstith

Lil-Rokslider
I have used my Dead Air Sandman TI (direct thread) on a handful of rifles and I have noticed POI shifts when I am not running the can, its predictable and repeatable though. Just know where you're hitting at known distance both suppressed and unsuppressed. Attaching and re-attaching the can has not given me POI shift.

caesAR15

Lil-Rokslider
Nomad LT, or QD Hyperion.
Both are being reviewed as the quietest precision 30 cal suppressors out there, with the Hyperion being the absolute quietest.
The Nomad LT says its rated up to 300 Norma but I believe its also good to go with the RUM, call Deadair to verify
Hyperion is near the top of my wish list. CGS makes some really cool stuff, and the Hyperion appears to be a remarkable can by all accounts.

texjitter

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a big Dead Air fan. I only have the Sandman-S but the shop I work for sells tons of the Nomad and Nomad-Ti to lots of happy customers. Check out the new silencer they just released called the "Primal". Its rated for up to 338 Lapua and has all sorts of QD or direct thread mounting options

I'm a big Dead Air fan. I only have the Sandman-S but the shop I work for sells tons of the Nomad and Nomad-Ti to lots of happy customers. Check out the new silencer they just released called the "Primal". Its rated for up to 338 Lapua and has all sorts of QD or direct thread mounting options

But but it doesn't say TBAC on the side😦