Suppressor wait times

Haven't seen many reporting approvals lately - have we got into the March submission dates yet? I've got one from March 9. Had one approved about a month ago (was certified on 2/7/22).

180 days today (March 7) efile through silencer central. Got an Email today from SC that said suppressor status update, but it just said it’s still being reviewed

I was pretty excited about my little 4 oz, 4" long suppressor just to be able to move away from a muzzle brake on my 280AI and still have some recoil reduction...oh well. Clock started April 26 on it.

Quick question on when my "clock" starts officially...I was notified that my eForm was changed to a "submitted/in process" status on March 9. BUT my silencer shop single shot trust wasn't completed until July 8. SO does my clock start from the date of the eForm or from the silencer shop trust was finally completed. I'm just trying to figure out how annoyed I should be...

Quick question on when my "clock" starts officially...I was notified that my eForm was changed to a "submitted/in process" status on March 9. BUT my silencer shop single shot trust wasn't completed until July 8. SO does my clock start from the date of the eForm or from the silencer shop trust was finally completed. I'm just trying to figure out how annoyed I should be...
I believe "Certify" is the important part. When do you certify with your dealer?

I spoke with my SOT yesterday, which was day 181 for me on an eForm submission. He said that the ATF had “pumped the breaks” on processing the eForm submission to focus on resolving the backlog of paper submissions. He said he is still getting back some approvals of eForm submissions, but they are from February.

Like many here, I’m giving up on my hopes to get my eForm approval before hunting season starts.

Back