SWFA Sample list deals?

Titan_Bow

WKR
Saw a really good deal on a scope I’ve sort of had my eye on. It’s a sample list C and from the pic there are very evident ring marks. It’s about 150-175 cheaper than I’ve seen it anywhere else.
I’ve heard some mixed reviews on older forum posts from people. Anyone have any recent experiences with C list demos from SWFA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Titan_Bow

Titan_Bow

WKR
Thanks. I pulled the trigger a couple days ago on a Burris XTR2 4-20x50 with Horus reticle. Its a demo-A and about 300-400 cheaper than anywhere else. Fingers crossed it will be gtg

OP
Titan_Bow

Titan_Bow

WKR
Thanks. I pulled the trigger a couple days ago on a Burris XTR2 4-20x50 with Horus reticle. Its a demo-A and about 300-400 cheaper than anywhere else. Fingers crossed it will be gtg

USPS just dropped off my package this morning. Upon initial look, it appears like a brand new scope, doesn’t have ring marks or any signs that it wasn’t brand new. Might not be able to wait to mount it on the rifle I’m building that it was intended for, so might have to put it on a different one and go play with it this weekend. Initial impressions are good, and I felt like I got a really good deal. Would definitely buy something else off the demo list.

Mojave

WKR
I bought a Swarovski spotter eye piece of the demo a few weeks ago. No problems.

sndmn11

WKR
USPS just dropped off my package this morning. Upon initial look, it appears like a brand new scope, doesn’t have ring marks or any signs that it wasn’t brand new. Might not be able to wait to mount it on the rifle I’m building that it was intended for, so might have to put it on a different one and go play with it this weekend. Initial impressions are good, and I felt like I got a really good deal. Would definitely buy something else off the demo list.

I am free this weekend, I volunteer your scope for zero retention drop testing.

SWFA has been very reliable in my experience with Demo A, B, C.
Like PSA 'blems', sometimes you have to look hard to find the issue.
Too bad SWFA seems to be going to their own branded products only.

Mojave

WKR
SWFA has been very reliable in my experience with Demo A, B, C.
Like PSA 'blems', sometimes you have to look hard to find the issue.
Too bad SWFA seems to be going to their own branded products only.
Who is PSA?