SWFA website updated; More to come in 2024

Marshfly

WKR
How it’s possible that they are offering new scope lines and the customer service people are totally in the dark is beyond me.
Small business. Owners just telling the employees what they feel is necessary.

SWFA isn't some huge company. I'm sure it operates just like most other small family owned business.

Spoonbill

WKR
How it’s possible that they are offering new scope lines and the customer service people are totally in the dark is beyond me.
They may have been told to not say anything until closer to the release. The backorder waits are annoying but I suspect LOW (who makes the 3-9)would rather fill orders for higher volume customers like Vortex and Trijicon over a smaller company with low order volume.

Hard to place blame on regular employees, as this seems like it is a management/ownership issue. However, there is no excuse for poor communication with customers, particularly those that placed scopes on backorder. I am baffled that SWFA allowed an indefinite, open-ended backorder of their products to customers with little to no explanation. I have bought and sold lesser scopes, thinking my backordered scope would just be "a little longer" wait.👎

WKR
Tomorrow it will be my one year anniversary waiting for the 3-9 HD!

"Waiting" might be too strong of a term as I'd mostly forgotten that it was ordered but maybe someday the SWFA fairy will show up and the peasants (me) will rejoice (maybe).

Dobermann

WKR
Tomorrow it will be my one year anniversary waiting for the 3-9 HD!

"Waiting" might be too strong of a term as I'd mostly forgotten that it was ordered but maybe someday the SWFA fairy will show up and the peasants (me) will rejoice (maybe).
I'm on 1.5 years for a Sterk bolt handle ... :)

Dobermann

WKR
Just saw one for sale in the classifieds if you still need one
Thanks - needing one in LH. Am apparently officially on the list, so we'll see what happens.

That's unfortunate.
They are awesome!
Yep - and your eval on the Hide really pushed me over to them! :)

Looks like John hasn't posted there in nearly a year, so hope he's okay. Have emailed him again.

To get us back on topic - has anyone actually contacted SWFA recently and got a solid ETA on the 3-9s?