Switchback xt set up for tac and 3d

I’m picking up another xt today for 200.
I could not pass it up.
I shoot one currently and have no reason to upgrade,plus I like competition with my buddies that buy the newest stuff yearly.
My current is set up with a mbg accent verdict and limb driver.I shoot ok out to 100.
Im going to make it my whitetail bow and want to tear this new one down,cerakote everything and set up for tac/3d or western hunts.
I want some opinions on sight,peep,and rest to really trick it out.I’m actually looking at the hha tetra max/ryz.
I also need new string/cable and want to know who is the best.I have used 60x in the past but wasn’t impressed with there cs.

My take is any decent string assembler, BCY 452x material.

As long as the layup is do e correctly, it's the fiber that makes the strings, not the "Builder".

I have gotten to prefer sights that have a scale. You can use any number of apps to create a chart to shoot off of instead of a tape. I have a tape for backup, but mainly shoot off sight scale. Spot Hogg, Axcel, MBG all make sights that have scales, as well as several other companies.

For targets, I tend to prefer a blade rest. Nice and easy.

I went full TAC with my current setup, not a SBXT though. Really depends on what you want to spend. Still went with a dropper but switched Hamskea from QAD. Exodus in my case. I am running a 15" front stab and 12" rear, both from TAP(titanium archery products) Axcel Landslyde and switched the scope to a UV3. The axcel scope is great and my son is using now, but wanted smaller dia for longer shots. I can get to 120 yards with the center pin. It has a lower pin as well that is fixed in the sight post. I will not hesitate to hunt with this rig either. Lightest arrows you can stand, although mine are still 395 grains.

Mlkman55

FNG
I went full TAC with my current setup, not a SBXT though. Really depends on what you want to spend. Still went with a dropper but switched Hamskea from QAD. Exodus in my case. I am running a 15" front stab and 12" rear, both from TAP(titanium archery products) Axcel Landslyde and switched the scope to a UV3. The axcel scope is great and my son is using now, but wanted smaller dia for longer shots. I can get to 120 yards with the center pin. It has a lower pin as well that is fixed in the sight post. I will not hesitate to hunt with this rig either. Lightest arrows you can stand, although mine are still 395 grains.