T3 Lite vs T3x CTR weight difference

Black silicone, and if you change your mind it won’t be too hard to remove as it doesn’t adhere all that well to plastic

TexLuke

FNG
I’m a big fan of the CTR barrel profile. Heavy enough for proper 5/8” muzzle threads, and to shoot a decent string before it heats way up when target shooting but not overly heavy.

For a suppressed hunting rig a CTR, chopped down to 17” is pretty nice. I have one like this in 6.5cm. If the 10 rd CTR mag is a little much for hunting purposes a guy can always drop the CTR barreled action into a lite stock with fairly minimal work

amassi

WKR
You can use a release agent(I use kiwi shoe polish) if you’d like the option of swapping
In ctr inlet stocks that I’ve swapped to an oem bottom metal I permanently bond them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider
I should have done some of the these mods to my .308 CTR. I sold it to my buddy today after packing it around the hills on several hunts. It’s was 10.5lbs setup. I like the slightly heavier barrel, but that’s too heavy to carry.

On the search for a stainless lite replacement. Thought about a laminate, but those are heavier too.