Tanya's 2015 elk hunt

T

Tanibunn

As I told justin, I wouldn't be proud of a 1-pt. game with our 3rd string QB...the jersey was on my porch tonight when I got home.. At least it is Russell Wilson and not Richard Sherman....

Last edited:
T

Tanibunn

I'm expecting since all of you enjoyed Justin and I's bet so much, you all will be brave enough to make bets with each other next year's hunting season?...it's all in good fun!!!

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Amazon didn't get her new jersey to her in time. Not sure why, since it said it would arrive yesterday. The best picture will be from the Dallas game on Thanksgiving when she flies down to watch the Cowboys get beat while wearing her new favorite team's jersey! :D

I can't wait for that day. I'm a diehard Panthers fan and moved to MT from Ft. Worth. I almost want to fly back down just for the game!

7mag.

WKR
As I told justin, I wouldn't be proud of a 1-pt. game with our 3rd string QB...the jersey was on my porch tonight when I got home.. At least it is Russell Wilson and not Richard Sherman....

The way the Seahawks are playing this year, I'm happy with any win. Good for you, following through on your bet, most people wouldn't.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
03b50734ffcb00715d1b8299df55045f.jpg

T

Tanibunn

I'm guessing with as excited as Justin's getting about this bet, he doesn't win many bets. In my mind, that's the only way to get people to wear a Seahawks jersey~