Tanya's 2015 elk hunt

T

Tanibunn

The elk were smaller than we first thought and like 5 miles away, so we are still glassing. Oh yes, did I mention we woke up to SNOW this morning?! yes, I'm #SITFU

Tiger Rag

WKR
Retagging this one. Somehow fat fingered the unsubscribe link. Enjoying living vicariously through your hunt!

Just saw on the other thread that Shrek apparently dropped a bull in a wallow. If you do that, Ryan might make you wear a Browns jersey.

T

Tanibunn

We begin day 5 with driving up VERY BUMPY mountain roads, and the thought occurs to me if this CA gun keeps going to third-base on me, I'm going to have to move to Utah and marry it

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
You want me to ship your new jersey to elk camp? That way you can start wearing it right away! ;)

I'm thinking of letting you off the hook on the Thanksgiving game, in exchange for you wearing it for an entire day at SHOT show. That way I can personally torment you the whole day! What do you think?

T

Tanibunn

You want me to ship your new jersey to elk camp? That way you can start wearing it right away! ;)

I'm thinking of letting you off the hook on the Thanksgiving game, in exchange for you wearing it for an entire day at SHOT show. That way I can personally torment you the whole day! What do you think?

NO thank you. I prefer to hide away in the privacy of my home if I have to wear that! In Dallas, my fellow fans will understand 'I lost a bet', feel sorry for me and buy me a beer!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck today. Since you ended up with Ryan I really didn't think you were that picky but this thread seems to prove other wise. Hopefully today is the day