Tarptent

JDZ

WKR
Yes. I think they are fairly economically priced when compared to other high quality options. I use the Double Rainbow.

Pro953

WKR
They are great. Solid price for a strong, light floored shelter. If you want to go light but prefer a floored shelter I think they are a great option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on my 2nd Tarptent and looking to sell current one and get a different model. Tarptent is a great tent that uses 30d silnylon which is heavier/thicker than most name brand tents in that category.

Backyard

WKR
Good tents if you don't mind the condensation factor of a single wall. There are many good double wall out there in the same size at the same or even less weight.

jt4

WKR
Good tents if you don't mind the condensation factor of a single wall. There are many good double wall out there in the same size at the same or even less weight.

What would you recommend in a double wall for the same size & weight?

DWinVA

WKR
I have a Stratospire 2 and based on my limited experience with lightweight backpacking tents think it is hard to beat for the money.
God Bless.

I have the Double Rainbow and love it. Plenty of room by myself or when one of my sons tag along. Great value in my opinion.

RustyHazen

Lil-Rokslider
Tarptent are infinitely more durable than BA’s lightest offerings. Most are double walled, as well. I have over 300 nights in my original Moment, doesn’t have a mark on it after 10 years. One of the best values in the outdoor industry.

OP
N

Newton22

FNG
Well, I just bit the bullet. It should be here next week. I will try and post some images. Seems like tarptent has something good going on based on your reviews here. I did notice that the fabric was 30D compared to other tent companies being at 15D or 20D. At least being in the weight range that I want. I have a floorless shelter but it is not always ideal.

jt4

WKR
Well, I just bit the bullet. It should be here next week. I will try and post some images. Seems like tarptent has something good going on based on your reviews here. I did notice that the fabric was 30D compared to other tent companies being at 15D or 20D. At least being in the weight range that I want. I have a floorless shelter but it is not always ideal.

What did you end up going with?

sneaky

"DADDY"
They make plenty of double wall models

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gapmaster

WKR
I just received my DW Moment today. Can’t wait to hit the trails with it. Been raining so I set it up in the living room to check it out. Think I found the “one”!

Voyageur

WKR
I have a Stratospire 2 and am very happy with it. Very thoughtfully designed and always appreciate their customer service.