That One piece of gear?

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Guessing you were a young man in the 80's...I to remember when hats were'nt cool until the brim was CURVED .
Totally, dude!

Definitely an 80s thing. I can’t bring myself to wear a flat brim, it leaves a crease in my forehead, lol.

Yep the kids like my little brother who just put the hat on with that flat brim were the nerds in those days...

Carpet Capital Shyster

Lil-Rokslider
My Granddad's/Dad's now mine for the last 45 years Model 98 Mauser in 8mm. I will die owning that rifle.
I have one of those too. My grandfather brought it back as a war trophy (carried a BAR in the Battle of the Bulge). He originally gave it to his brother who gave it to me once my grandfather died. Still shoots well and I’ve hunted with it on occasion just for the nostalgia. Now if I can just get ahold of one of the three Lugers he brought back…

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Mine too. I have killed several deer with it, iron sights only. I too still bring it with me to just wander around sometimes. I like to shoot it now and again, but I was down to about 1/2 dozen rounds I needed to keep for hunting and had not shot it for a few years as ammo was scarce. Finally a couple years ago I found a couple boxes. If I read the numbers on the barrel right, and the Google Man is correct, it was made somewhere around 1917-1918.

Carpet Capital Shyster

Lil-Rokslider
Mine too. I have killed several deer with it, iron sights only. I too still bring it with me to just wander around sometimes. I like to shoot it now and again, but I was down to about 1/2 dozen rounds I needed to keep for hunting and had not shot it for a few years as ammo was scarce. Finally a couple years ago I found a couple boxes. If I read the numbers on the barrel right, and the Google Man is correct, it was made somewhere around 1917-1918.
I think mine was made in the interwar years, 1928 if I recall. The iron sites in it are pretty good.

BBob

WKR
My Swiss Spartan. If not flying it’s been in my pocket everyday for over 30 some odd years. Replaced the scales once. Before it was a Swiss Executive I lost on a Unit 1 archery bull hunt. Anytime I’m out on that ridge where it disappeared I look for it. Mby someday?
IMG_2701.jpeg