The 117th session of the US Congress

Superdoo

WKR
It's interesting to look through the proposed legislation for the 117th congress.
https://www.congress.gov/search?q=
You can use that link to view incoming pieces of legislation. I think as a community we should all be viewing these new bills as often as we are able. If you find something concerning please post it in the thread. We can use this to help rally our voices. Everyone loves complaining after something gets passed or not passed. Get in the game and share your opinion with you elected officials.
Remember these are typically only proposed legislation. So don't get scared by it, but do act.
This is less about debating how each of us personally feels about a bill and more about raising awareness so the each individual can act as they see fit. If you want a debate start your own thread with the bill as the topic.

Some of the ones I've found so far...
- To prohibit the imposition of the death penalty for any violation of Federal law, and for other purposes.
- To address the disparate impact of climate change on women and support the efforts of women globally to address climate change, and for other purposes.
-To repeal the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002.
-To require the publication of the name of any person pardoned by the President, and for other purposes.
- To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to create a reduction schedule for public service loan forgiveness, and for other purposes.
- To provide that certain Executive Orders with respect to Federal employee collective bargaining and workplace rights shall have no force or effect, and for other purposes.
- To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to allow all eligible voters to vote by mail in Federal elections, to amend the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 to provide for automatic voter registration, and for other purposes.
- To prohibit the transfer of a firearm at a gun show by a person who is not a federally licensed firearms dealer.
-To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
- To require the safe storage of firearms and ammunition, and to require the investigation of reports of improper storage of firearms or ammunition.
- To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to more comprehensively address the interstate transportation of firearms or ammunition.

They are coming hard and fast.

ODB

WKR
The back of my copy of Mein Kampf explains why it’s important to have everything out in the open. Once their views are out in the open, we no longer have the excuse of ignorance if we do nothing to stop the massive shove that’s coming.

4DA4FED8-3920-49F5-A1BC-0D27B80EDF6A.jpeg

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
I signed up for alerts on the anti 2A bills. They currently do not have the text of those ones posted, which is strange.

*zap*

WKR
the gun control bills are ready to go, probably a few of them to cover all situations.....they been ready for years.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
She's John McCain with t*ts
She's just part of the "establishment", which is "the problem". We finally get an anti-establishment President and they do everything they can to support getting rid of him. It's pretty sad when they're even in bed with China in order to get rid of him.

It's pretty sad when NOTHING on their list is for what's best for the nation as a whole. SMH What a waste of a Congress.

I posted a thread in rally point for the north east. I'd like to start meeting like minded people and discussing ways to share information and ideas now that more platforms are being censored. There is already a monthly meetup that originated via ar15.com that Im going to start attending. Hang out, shoot some guns, check out some night vision. If anyone is interested please pm me.

The real issue is politicians are never held accountable until they no longer want someone in their ranks anymore.

Really need to start ingoring them on "legislative" issues that don't mean squat...