The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

EastMT

WKR
I’m very new at the s but have followed for a while, any help with IMUX ? It sure looks good

So I don’t know anything about this stock or it’s future but here’s my take. It has a steady pattern of ups and downs, I would wait until the next dip, which looks like it should approach the 12.71 area baring news or what not. That’s when I would enter. At the top of the current level doesn’t seem like a good entry unless there’s some crazy news coming.
7c8a31febfeeea9122a643a8f9b9671c.jpg

EastMT

WKR
I’m very new at the s but have followed for a while, any help with IMUX ? It sure looks good

e63909836e12eeaaf5df503113e1503d.jpg

I did just find this, so a public offering will cause the stock to dip, as this is a covid stock play, after the offering drop, that could be an excellent entry point as you know there won’t be an offering for awhile, so you can hold for gains.

At the same time I’m getting out of my more speculative buys when I can and also moving funds out of my 401k mutual funds into my 401k brokerage so I have more cash and can buy in and out of etfs (like VOO) as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone going to play around with GNC? Might look at a quick in and out on a dip.

I’ve been watching it and I wish I would have shorted it at .60 on the bankruptcy news since it dropped to .30.

I want to play it but I don’t know what to do. I feel like it might go up from .61 today so I might bite on a dip.

I’ve been watching it and I wish I would have shorted it at .60 on the bankruptcy news since it dropped to .30.

I want to play it but I don’t know what to do. I feel like it might go up from .61 today so I might bite on a dip.

Sorry it was at .80+ premarket

Hell no. Idk why people want to mess around with companies who declared bankruptcy..

I’m guessing because there is money to be made. I saw a lot of people make money when Hertz declared.

With that being said I have not bought a stock for a company that declared bk.

NDGuy

WKR
Hertz.....a prime example. People made tons of money in the days following their BK.
True if you were lucky, BUT that's because people can't read. It shot up after an analyst said a CarMax or AutoNation would be interested in buying the Hertz CAR FLEET.

People read "company interested in acquiring Hertz..." and stopped reading and bought stock lol they missed the part where it said "interested in acquiring Hertz's car fleet". Your point definitely stands that money can be made, especially when idiots just buy when the news tells them or it turns into a meme stock.

Just way too risky for me to gamble with bankrupt companies, Ex. HMNY when everyone kept buying the dip and now has a stock worth $0.

OXN939

WKR
Sold a bunch of VXRT for a relatively small gain of five per cent.

Sorry to hear the timing on that! Anyone got any idea what's going on with them right now? Got a small position with them and thinking this would be a solid time to cash out

EastMT

WKR
24ee485785c3aefda3490d6a14223af9.jpg

So I think this is how I’ll play CDEV for a bit. Get a good dip, gain 6-15%, rinse. It’s getting some decent swings this week. If it’s hits the 80’s here in a bit, I’ll take a nibble.

I’m not sure what to make of it. Some are claiming it’s a hit piece put out to hurt the stock/company. It doesn’t matter though. The shorts have control of that stock and it’s not going anywhere much past $3-$3.50. Anytime it gets up to/close to $3, they destroy it. I’m holding some, but I got in below $2 so I’m ok on it.

dieNqvrs

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not sure what to make of it. Some are claiming it’s a hit piece put out to hurt the stock/company. It doesn’t matter though. The shorts have control of that stock and it’s not going anywhere much past $3-$3.50. Anytime it gets up to/close to $3, they destroy it. I’m holding some, but I got in below $2 so I’m ok on it.

I've made 2 round trips. Sold all this morning. wait and see mode now.