The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

If im cashing out of the market they can get theirs cause gonna be smiling anyway. Easiest money I've ever made not breaking my back

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I figure the effective tax rate is about 15%, so no worries. 100k is about 18% effective rate, I’m under that, so it’s no different than the other one I guess. Somebody’s gotta pay for the dead beats.

If I can make 200% per year actively trading, vs 25% passively trading, I can handle 15%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figure the effective tax rate is about 15%, so no worries. 100k is about 18% effective rate, I’m under that, so it’s no different than the other one I guess. Somebody’s gotta pay for the dead beats.

If I can make 200% per year actively trading, vs 25% passively trading, I can handle 15%

If you can make 200% year after year you’d make Warren Buffet look like a chump.

EastMT

WKR
If you can make 200% year after year you’d make Warren Buffet look like a chump.

2710ab0f1ddcd907e3a17820313587ba.jpg

EastMT

WKR
It’s not easy, but what we have been learning is doable. Options are high risk, high reward, but once you learn the charts, it’s not too bad. Gonna be bad weeks, gonna be good weeks. Now as long as I don’t lose 66% next week we in business haha

CorbLand

WKR
Damn Coop, that is awesome. Here I was thinking I was doing good at my 20% for the year.

It’s not easy, but what we have been learning is doable. Options are high risk, high reward, but once you learn the charts, it’s not too bad. Gonna be bad weeks, gonna be good weeks. Now as long as I don’t lose 66% next week we in business haha
Can I post to coop?

Here’s Bling 2 accounts, he’s mopping me lol.

96892d12c77f3da9b8d714ba35285a25.jpg

d6c7db5ce9fc3266ee8757b2ad4abefd.jpg

Green is green coop, 2k, 3k, 5k a week it dont matter. We green and beating the banks savings accounts, cds and blah blah handful of percent a year.

With that said, a public thank you to you coop for teaching me the basics when I PM you back in the summer. Folks, if yall wanna know a stand up fella, right as the rain, down right nice dude. Coop is it. Thank you for your patience and time in teaching me the ropes where we.can now.trade and learn together. Scheming up trades and zones for buy and sale.

Clarktar

WKR
Green is green coop, 2k, 3k, 5k a week it dont matter. We green and beating the banks savings accounts, cds and blah blah handful of percent a year.

With that said, a public thank you to you coop for teaching me the basics when I PM you back in the summer. Folks, if yall wanna know a stand up fella, right as the rain, down right nice dude. Coop is it. Thank you for your patience and time in teaching me the ropes where we.can now.trade and learn together. Scheming up trades and zones for buy and sale.

Agreed. He was open to discussing with me and I'm up 50%. But I did not get in depth like you guys. Just buying real lows holding for several months then selling.

Would be very interested in learning more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Agreed. He was open to discussing with me and I'm up 50%. But I did not get in depth like you guys. Just buying real lows holding for several months then selling.

Would be very interested in learning more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Tried that buying low and holding for months. Can't do it, I can make.more money turning cattle.for.weight gain so needed a different route to utilize the money i started with to make it grow faster than what I could on calves. So took up options. I dont care to buy a stock share again unless its with my baby 250$ account on schwab

Any good spacs coming up?

Here is a link to the list of current SPAC's. This changes all the damn time. Basically I look for what has the most volume (volatility) and do the background research to find the production/merger company. I don't want to just name anyone of these off right now. There is just to much risk.
Remember this is kind of the golden moment for SPAC's. There will be more regulation and public perception could shift to shun these. That could happen in the next week(?), the way the EV's are getting hammered. Folks just may not want to participate and then the volume dissapears. Not likely, but it could happen. That's the risk.
I have been very successful with a few in the past. NKLA when it first hit went from $4 all the way to $79. Best example. WKHS, Hyliion, CIIC, etc, etc. A lot of them.
I do the research, like the production company, and throw a bit in there. Then it becomes a waiting game of momentum. I basically wait til I feel like I made a good profit or buy in more depending. This is DAY trading effectively. You must be very comfortable with charting and sitting at your computer for a few hours. You can also swing these if you want and avoid day trade rules other than settled funds lag.

PS - OK i'll give you one I really like - TRNE
I've actually been throwing in $200 a week into it on dips. Desktop Metal is the producing company. They make 3D metal printers. Like, very large metal printers. They just released a software they develpoed that eliminates a bunch of the waste of trial and error/troubleshooting for components fabricated. This is a good example of what I look for.
^Please do the homework for yourself and see if this fits your style of trading!

The one thing I have noticed, as has analysts, is that the Dow Composite, Transportation, and Industry indexes are all moving forward in unison. On the last rally, each gain has been on gaps up at night. And there has been some huge gaps. We all know gaps like to get filled.
But, interestingly enough Dow Utilities ($UTIL) has diverged to the downside. Does it mean the first three are totally oversold? Probably, but this market doesn't seem to give a damn.

What is everyone else seeing? Just $$$$$?
Ride the Santa Rally everybody, it's gonna be a wild couple months.

Last edited:
Bling and I have tripled our accounts since Friday. Picking up some 1/15 PFE $40 calls on this dip if you play options.

With Pfizer’s vaccine getting approval for use in the UK it’s share price passed $40. What’s your call date/price shifting to now? Asking for a friend...

With Pfizer’s vaccine getting approval for use in the UK it’s share price passed $40. What’s your call date/price shifting to now? Asking for a friend...

Mexico approves today too
We loaded on January 15s i got 50 calls

EastMT

WKR

I’m taking out profits here on the morning bump, 3 days in November are the only days PFE didn’t hit its highs between 830-930 central time. Watching candles closely