The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be doing the same, anytime something major is happening and you want to trade, that POS site goes down anyway.

This is the biggest crock of shit I have ever witnessed. I emailed Robinhood and told them I am closing my account and they can go f^%$ themselves.

Broomd

WKR
Just tried to sell an OTC I've held for weeks........"Clients are unable to place Short Sells for OTCBBN Securities."
WTF?
(TD Ameritrade) which aside from a few glitches has been solid.

Just tried to sell an OTC I've held for weeks........"Clients are unable to place Short Sells for OTCBBN Securities."
WTF?
(TD Ameritrade) which aside from a few glitches has been solid.

I saw people posting screenshots a couple days ago when this craziness was really starting to ramp up about TD being down for ‘routine maintenance’. Lots of people have jumped ship from TD. Now robinhood is doing something similar by not letting users buy GME, AMC, and some other big runners.

Corporate BS at its finest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
I just unloaded at .59 thinking there's no way it'll break .60, and I'll just buy back in at .47ish. I'm starting to think more seriously about starting a club.
Got in at .49 and held and held almost sold on the last bump but held on account of some guys here saying it will hit even more. Now how high will it go?

go_deep

WKR
Just got up (6am here) and saw one of the biggest dogs on my sheet gone at a $26 sell order, wth happened? AAL? Worst hold I had at $20 so I'm ecstatic, but......
Well, it's looking like I should have left me sell orders alone and not canceled them yesterday afternoon. Maybe a mid day rally, God willing.

Johnboy

WKR
Got in at .49 and held and held almost sold on the last bump but held on account of some guys here saying it will hit even more. Now how high will it go?
My guess (which is obviously worthless, and you should assume the opposite of my guess) is that I'll be able to buy back in at a sub-.50 price.

Johnboy

WKR
I'm so irritated right now. I've literally waited patiently for 6 months, holding a sizeable bag of GTE. This morning, I see it creeping up and think to myself, "hey self, you should sell if it approaches .60, then buy back in when it inevitably sinks back below .50! You should really get right on that, self, you savvy trader, you!" So I set a sell order (below my purchase price, mind you), only to see the order trigger almost immediately as the stock price blows right past my original purchase price and far beyond. I literally couldn't have worse timing. LOL!!!