The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

go_deep

WKR
Pretty ugly this morning
I thought this was going to happen so I put in a bunch of low ball premarket purchase orders. Couple of them are getting close to filling!
Markets closed Monday, I think big dip today, big bounce next Tuesday. Unless something really bad happens over the weekend.

jlh42581

WKR
I say the premarket most times is where the bears build your hopes so you pile on at open and then they crush you to oblivion

Okhotnik

WKR
I'm thinking about doubling down on GTE while it's under 1.00. Seems like oil is one of the safer bets right now.
Ive been looking over NGL again. It just had some bad news. Not big swings but maybe can make as buck or two.

BBob

WKR
Do you guys look at volume when looking at a stock? How does it effect your process?
Absolutely, it's a great tool. Volume can help tell the back story on whether or not the price is real or manipulated. It can show if someone is pre-loading up for a move, an indicator if momentum on a move is dying or picking up, etc... For a book on that subject Look up Anna Coulling, A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis. It's floating around for free as a PDF.

What do you all think about sndl. Thinking about taking my licks and getting out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I swung sundial 4 times since last Wednesday. It was awesome.
Now that we are having what seems to be a holiday weekend selloff, SNDL looks like it is finding some support. But, the amount of volume with this thing is incredible and it could swing either way in a second. I did buy this morning at half the size from before. I just keep my stop tight and hope for an MJ push again next week. $$$