The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Tempe.243

FNG
Just wondering who's taking advantage of this little dip in the market to buy some stocks on sale?

I like cruise lines. Carnivals always a good company and the Oil companies are getting hit.
Funny you say that. I bought a shit ton of Carnival last year when it was at $14-16ish per share. Can't wait until they start sailing!

I will gladly send you a $100 gift card to any restaurant of your choice if we see $3.00
Ha! You're on. Let's hope we all enjoy that ride to 3!

Appreciate your candor with that. We all have those buys that we look back on with regret.

Broomd - a few of us owe you a steak dinner on CDEV I haven’t sold a single share. Rode all those dark days after June last year and now I am up officially 6 digits. Sending you a PM now!

I had to dig deep back in April. Had to stop looking at this thread and my account.

nnkboykin

FNG
The only thing I bought more of on this most recent dip were things that I already owned.
AAPL
T
BRK.B
GOOG

Keeping some cash on the side though incase the dip keeps going

22lr

WKR
Boeing sure took a nice jump this morning!

CCIV has turned into a longer play, but I think there will be alot of interest when the symbol changes and people. Will buy some more if I can get HCMC back up to my sell point... lol. I got greedy and didn't take a 6400% return... ill take it next time it comes around if it ever does.

Broomd

WKR
Broomd - a few of us owe you a steak dinner on CDEV I haven’t sold a single share. Rode all those dark days after June last year and now I am up officially 6 digits. Sending you a PM now!

I had to dig deep back in April. Had to stop looking at this thread and my account.
Man, that is fantastic. Congrats!!
Methinks you'll likely add another $50k to that, hang tough.

Responded to your PM...

go_deep

WKR
Bought PGAS @.10 this morning, got in on BORR @1.21 end of day yesterday.
I also own some CDEV and holding for the long haul.

CCIV is washing out most of my gains today. I really hope that it has bottomed out. It's turning out to be the most disappointing 50% of my stock career.

Baddog

WKR
A buddy suggested PGAS. Just barely looked at it. Anyone got any input on it?

Oh I see go-deep mentioned it while I was typing...

N.ID7803

WKR

I own 2k shares and have an order in to buy more. It doesn't seem to be following as closely to others like XOM or MUR, but we will see. I will hold it cause it was cheap and outlook looks up.

Bought PGAS @.10 this morning, got in on BORR @1.21 end of day yesterday.
I also own some CDEV and holding for the long haul.

I jumped in a few weeks back after people mentioning it on the stock twits CDEV forum. Bought cheap, then bought bunch at .18 thinking it was priming to run up, now I am averaging down. If their latest PR on a new contract is to move 600k barrels of oil products a month to the Dangote Oil refinery in Nigeria/West Africa/Europe, mkt cap of under $5M, low float (although I am just now starting to research and understand the float).

Long story long, I am building a position, but plan to see it through a squeeze up to so .50, make 3-4x my money and bail. Not sure I want to hold a OTC stock long term.

*edited and just re-read the PR....the contract is to move 600,000+ barrels of "crude oil and refined petroleum products monthly"...not the $600M in revs I noted before, the PR doesn't mention projected revenue from the contract.*

Last edited:

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
ZEST, pending lawsuit with Walmart which is going to court in the next few months. Looks like there will be a settlement and a payout to share holders.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
CCIV is washing out most of my gains today. I really hope that it has bottomed out. It's turning out to be the most disappointing 50% of my stock career.
I was pretty disappointed how the spac and lucid let the rumor build the way they did, then announced after hours when lots of people could not exit.