The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

22lr

WKR
Anyone else mining Doge or Pi? Started with Doge and now into Pi as well. A cheap easy way to learn more about mining and crypto by doing it.

A shameless plug that I can send you a referral link if you want to get started for free (on either or both).

Or a shameless plug looking for others who mine Pi that I can link up with.

I couldn't resist, doubled my shares of ABML. It could drop a bit more but I feel pretty good about entering stronger here.
Shares are hovering around $2. Having a hard time understand what this "Form EFFECT" is ABML filed with the SEC.

Okhotnik

WKR
Holding pattern, not going to do much today but watch. Been here before--all freakin' Summer last year.
Re. oil, We've barely begun to open up, some of the draws going forward will be huge.

I expect Powell to screw us today, maybe I'll be surprised.
I was thinking the same. Like the summer lull. My BORR hit sell point at 1.34 and my WLL too a few days ago. I held SNDE too long and ended losing 15 per cent. Did not hit my stop and was not on internet or have phone service that day.

I think might drop a bit more and might buy in again. Obviously long holds now. Pick up HLX, MMP, SM if they drop another 5 per cent or so.

Added to XPEV when it dropped below 34 today and ZNH at 36.40. Long holds for me

BBob

WKR
Bamm! Nice insta-jump with positive fed report. Hopefully Powell doesn't blow it later.

ES over support line and bounced off ATH, lets see if it'll hold. F ing bear fight!

Last edited:

Jason__G

FNG
Anyone wanting to roll the dice can look at WPG. REIT that missed an interest payment, are in the forbearance period, and attempting a debt/payment restructuring with creditors and note holders To avoid CH-11. Sitting at $2.70 with massive potential to run either way. Should know one way or the other in next couple of weeks. Not for the faint of heart...

WRO

WKR
Added ZOM on the Robinhooder love fest. Added FLNT for a swing. Still not feeling any good Long term holds.

Jason__G

FNG
CLSK took a big dip yesterday on an offering that should close by EOD 3/18. Running back up now and should run after the offering closes.

elkyinzer

WKR
Dipped my toe in the water with my first option trade...the gay bear put option really killing it here down 66%. Still plenty of time for that stupid meme to crash by Friday, holding out hope.

Capture.JPG

Jason__G

FNG
GME/AMC - Still too afraid that people are going to dump their stimulus checks back into these hoping to get a big enough run to recover their losses from the first runs....
My fear is another person’s opportunity..

Okhotnik

WKR
Think VLDR hit its bottom yet? I see the former NTSB chairman was just named to their board.Possible buy for me

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
Think VLDR hit its bottom yet? I see the former NTSB was just named to their board.Possible buy for me
Don't know much about it at all but it just bounced (03/09/21) off a very early support level near it's original floor. Likely can't get much lower than that. It really liked that $23 level.

Attachments

• VLDR 03_17_2021.JPG
    VLDR 03_17_2021.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 53

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
At end of the day today you think the bottom for oil/gas or will be get another bloody day tomorrow? I think with all the inflation talks we will get another good 2 days of drop before a rebound.

Okhotnik

WKR
At end of the day today you think the bottom for oil/gas or will be get another bloody day tomorrow? I think with all the inflation talks we will get another good 2 days of drop before a rebound.
Im thinking a bit longer. Watching closely. Betting it drops under 60 again or close. Going to start targeting a few decent paying energy dividend stocks in next few weeks for long holds.

Picked up some cchwf when it dropped below 6.0. Not a huge fan of pot stocks but thought this one has potential. Added to xpev yesterday at 35.10. One of the few EVs that didn't tank today. This is a short term for me. Maybe another month

Last edited: