The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Okhotnik

WKR
Bought 5k share of BTU at 7.75 yesterday. short term play. I figured with record heat across the country and potential power outages coal not a bad short term play despite the disdain for it. Cheap reliable, proven energy source. Libs still want their ac's when its 105 out.

up around $2,500 this morning. Like to make a quick 5k on it

LPI is still climbing.

looking at AYX. big gamble with high potential return.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Just picked up 5000 shares of omp after market 26.40. Think a good deal and pretty decent dividend too

Last edited:

22lr

WKR
Didn't do a ton of buying or selling today, picked up some more ASTI early.

Boeing had another good day, so most of my OTCs had a down day... because we can't always have too many nice things...

Just picked up 5000 shares of omp after market 26.40. Think a good deal and pretty decent dividend too
Why are they down so much today? Pretty rare for a midstream company to move that much without major news. You ever look at mmp? Rock solid dividend and probably going to be doing some stock buy backs.

BBob

WKR
Why are they down so much today? Pretty rare for a midstream company to move that much without major news. You ever look at mmp? Rock solid dividend and probably going to be doing some stock buy backs.
It shouldn’t be but it is. Market irrationality on news that shouldn’t make it sell off. Algorithms inducing panic sell off on news to make $$$. Good news is bad, good news is good, bad news is good and finally bad news is bad so which one will they go for tomorrow? 🤣

Attachments

• 10251863-321F-4A78-8C24-58EC2B46FC43.png
    10251863-321F-4A78-8C24-58EC2B46FC43.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 49

Okhotnik

WKR
It shouldn’t be but it is. Market irrationality on news that shouldn’t make it sell off. Algorithms inducing panic sell off on news to make $$$. Good news is bad, good news is good, bad news is good and finally bad news is bad so which one will they go for tomorrow? 🤣
I think a fear of dilution possibly. Will see the next few days. Hoping it hit its bottom. Pays a pretty good dividend. I should probably sell , up over 10 k after hours lol

Do any of you guys use Blockfi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got some crypto there. I don’t REALLY have any near term plans for it so I figured why not earn some interest in it while I let it sit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, I jumped into omp too soon. live and learn
This looks like panic, just hold. Interesting find, I’m thinking about buying a few.

I work for a public company and have been through an offering without dilution and we were hammered for about 2-3 weeks before we recovered. It was deflating for a bit but in the end it was all upside once the dust settled.

rodney482

WKR
This looks like panic, just hold. Interesting find, I’m thinking about buying a few.

I work for a public company and have been through an offering without dilution and we were hammered for about 2-3 weeks before we recovered. It was deflating for a bit but in the end it was all upside once the dust settled.

Me too