The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BTC, ETH are both sitting on trend-line. Make it or break it point. Fed/J Pow Wed meeting will be key.

I can’t imagine he’s going to say anything good idk

I’ve been layering buys as it goes down.

Not going to lie today was rough to watch, but there’s buying opportunities now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR
Getting hammered out here. My main (managed by me) portfolio that was up 14% for the year is now down to measles 4.5% for the year.

My newer “smarter” portfolio, about 6 months old, which was performing very, very well until a week or so ago, is now negative 2.4%

Even though Cryptos are also in the shitter, that’s mainly keeping these portfolios on life support. ETH is down 17% for the month, but still up 500% for the year. Hopefully, this rime next week, I’m sipping eggnog and looking at a 10%+ swing upwards

Getting hammered out here. My main (managed by me) portfolio that was up 14% for the year is now down to measles 4.5% for the year.

My newer “smarter” portfolio, about 6 months old, which was performing very, very well until a week or so ago, is now negative 2.4%

Even though Cryptos are also in the shitter, that’s mainly keeping these portfolios on life support. ETH is down 17% for the month, but still up 500% for the year. Hopefully, this rime next week, I’m sipping eggnog and looking at a 10%+ swing upwards

Where do if find one of those “smarter” portfolios??? I could use one

MATIC is still doing good for me and should continue. I’ve been able to use this dip to start a very small position in MANA. Continue to add to my top performers. Looking to get back into ENJ, I had a position earlier this year and did well.

It’s dips like this that show me where I can trim some fat.

Poser

WKR
Where do if find one of those “smarter” portfolios??? I could use one

MATIC is still doing good for me and should continue. I’ve been able to use this dip to start a very small position in MANA. Continue to add to my top performers. Looking to get back into ENJ, I had a position earlier this year and did well.

It’s dips like this that show me where I can trim some fat.

I have MANA and a little ENJ. Probably buy some more MANA and SAND this week.

OXN939

WKR

Seeing this as a big buy opportunity. Green energy sector on clearance right now right before Biden's economic plan drops. Hoping that will be a catalyst for that entire industry continuing to go wild. Specifically watching ENPH and SPWR, bought RUN today and yesterday

so... yesterday evening I opened Coinbase & my account balance was $140.5 Billion.. after I got up off the floor, I proceeded to place an order for a new G700 ... while deciding on the interior finishes I was informed that there was glitch on the website... guess I'll have to cancel the order... disappointing to say the least

so... yesterday evening I opened Coinbase & my account balance was $140.5 Billion.. after I got up off the floor, I proceeded to place an order for a new G700 ... while deciding on the interior finishes I was informed that there was glitch on the website... guess I'll have to cancel the order... disappointing to say the least
Man, I was stepping in to the bosses office to turn in my resignation. Getting ready to pull the trigger on one of the big ranches on the Salmon River! 😂

Poser

WKR

I didn’t have this glitch but I bet that was a wild few minutes.