The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Procision Arms

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been buying/selling SEEL for over a year now, the ups and downs have been quite the rollercoaster. It’s price has been slowly down treading for months, but it’s latest trials have been superb and the the CEO just bought 1.3 million shares a few days ago. Anyone have any thoughts on the financials of the company?

I’m a pharmacist by trade, most of my work is in research/product development, and they have a few that I’ve really kept my eye on. I just don’t know the financial end of things as well.

CorbLand

WKR
Good question.....
Shorts are a cancer on most stocks, obviously more on some than others--see CDEV.. CDEV has excellent financials, debt reduction, profits are exceptional with WTI positioning at this point. They recently sold 110m in disposable real estate. But it's been very patternable target for shorts.

We bulls are hopeful of share buyback or divis at some point. And next earnings is a big one for this company; should be really profitable for those of us getting close to two years of holding.

You guys know, I've been patient trying to hold for $10+. I'm 58, blessed with a great life and wife. At some point I'd like to cut lose of most of this stuff and move on. We'll see where this journey goes coming up with Q4 earnings.
Stuff like HMBL, FORW, PGAS, AABB etc. may be on my sheet forever, groan. lol.
No point in selling what is practically worthless. Perhaps at some time they'll fly and make some real money. Who knows at this point.
It's house money anyway so I sleep well.
I am 30 and am beginning to think that I will be holding BORR until I am your age.

Good question.....
Shorts are a cancer on most stocks, obviously more on some than others--see CDEV.. CDEV has excellent financials, debt reduction, profits are exceptional with WTI positioning at this point. They recently sold 110m in disposable real estate. But it's been very patternable target for shorts.

We bulls are hopeful of share buyback or divis at some point. And next earnings is a big one for this company; should be really profitable for those of us getting close to two years of holding.

You guys know, I've been patient trying to hold for $10+. I'm 58, blessed with a great life and wife. At some point I'd like to cut lose of most of this stuff and move on. We'll see where this journey goes coming up with Q4 earnings.
Stuff like HMBL, FORW, PGAS, AABB etc. may be on my sheet forever, groan. lol.
No point in selling what is practically worthless. Perhaps at some time they'll fly and make some real money. Who knows at this point.
It's house money anyway so I sleep well.

There is a chance that if the shorts see enough pain on the upside they start covering and we really get some upward movement.

Pgidley

FNG
Okay, go directly to the companies website https://ast-science.com and read what it says on the the front page.

Really just a hope and a dream at this point. They haven't even put up their test satellite yet. Their website is long on shiny marketing info and short on details. How many satellites will they need to achieve coverage and what kind of timeframe might that take?
Great points, and kind of how I feel about the stock at this point. I will be watching for updates on their test satellite slated for launch this summer (via SpaceX). I have a small position at this point but might add to it at these lows (and could go lower). The science all seems to check out, but the only successful test at this point was done by putting cell phone in orbit and connecting to it from a satellite on the ground.

as.ks.ak

WKR
I’ve been watching GOED....seems like an extremely opportune time to get in there. Thoughts from you guys who have been holding long term there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go_deep

WKR
ABML just keeps noise diving, anybody got something solid that would indicate they may rebound anytime soon?

PGAS isn't exactly taking off like a rocket ship, but it's been good to see it go up a little, hold that price, and see a lot more volume each day.

YBPS

WKR
ABML just keeps noise diving, anybody got something solid that would indicate they may rebound anytime soon?

PGAS isn't exactly taking off like a rocket ship, but it's been good to see it go up a little, hold that price, and see a lot more volume each day.
I bought some more AMBL today. Couldn't help it. I also have PGAS and still have a little hope.

Okhotnik

WKR
Looks like I picked the wrong time to get into BioPharms......
Good deals on bio's this morning after the small correction. I see the bargain shoppers were busy picking up some bio today. I added to ctmx when it dropped to 3.70 and qure this yesterday end of day and this morning

Okhotnik

WKR
I bought some BABA last week for the heck of it. I was hoping drop below 100. Picked some up at 118. Its a gamble of course

Broomd

WKR
I bought some BABA last week for the heck of it. I was hoping drop below 100. Picked some up at 118. Its a gamble of course
You guys are probably gonna be very glad about BABA-was $300+ 10/20!....
Personally not holding it, but seems like a good call.

Picked up some PRTY at mid $5....and finally dumped OMP earlier this week with a spike. That one never did work out too well, did manage to grab two divi's and about a grand in additional profit.

Meanwhile...c'mon $90!

Good deals on bio's this morning after the small correction. I see the bargain shoppers were busy picking up some bio today. I added to ctmx when it dropped to 3.70 and qure this yesterday end of day and this morning
I'm back in on CCXI after selling in November. Too much smoke to not have a fire start.

BBob

WKR
dumped OMP earlier this week with a spike. That one never did work out too well, did manage to grab two divi's and about a grand in additional profit.
With the divi's it wasn't too bad of a hold, at least it was net gain :)
Meanwhile it's sister OAS is still moving along nicely and the early 4.00 divi didn't hurt either!