The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I said screw it and booked a spring bear hunt. Gonna let it run it’s course for the next few weeks hopefully we’re at the bottom now or soon.

Yes Xom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherman

WKR
Noob here... have been doing a little research. Looks like people that know way more than I do predict a target anywhere from $8-$10.20 for SEEL. SEEL hovering around $1.20. Good time to get in and hold?

Broomd

WKR
Watching CDEV on days like this is dizzying.....$13K swings in hours on my sheet.

"Behold the...power....of this ..... f u l l y ....o p e r a t i o n... a l ...... d e a t h ....s t a r........"

images

Anyone moving investments out of stocks? I have been thinking about moving most of my 401k out of stocks. I just don't feel good about this year. This Russia mess appears to keep getting worse too. Interest rate hikes coming....

The dow is down something like 1% over the last 6 mo. Its just trading sideways.

Ill keep buying so I buy the dip but thinking its time to protect the gains I have made. Am I panicking prematurely?

Anyone moving investments out of stocks? I have been thinking about moving most of my 401k out of stocks. I just don't feel good about this year. This Russia mess appears to keep getting worse too. Interest rate hikes coming....

The dow is down something like 1% over the last 6 mo. Its just trading sideways.

Ill keep buying so I buy the dip but thinking its time to protect the gains I have made. Am I panicking prematurely?
I don't think you're premature. I'm down 20-40% on my last 5 buys.....wish I would have just sat on the cash.

CorbLand

WKR

How close are you to retiring and needing that 401K?

ccc9092

FNG
It's a good time to sit with what you have and try and let this market correct. Small caps are getting murdered and every time something starts to trend up it hits a wall. Good luck to everyone out there! My hunting has been shrunk in the past few months because of this market.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
It's a good time to sit with what you have and try and let this market correct. Small caps are getting murdered and every time something starts to trend up it hits a wall. Good luck to everyone out there! My hunting has been shrunk in the past few months because of this market.

how low do you think it will correct? 15-20%?

CorbLand

WKR
Tough call but take this advice at the level you paid for it.

With 20 years left, I would ride it out. We all know that this is going to turn at some point but its not a guarantee. With 20 years left you could make it up if it did take a hit. Time in the market beats timing the market every time. I tried to time the housing market and am paying for it.

Look back to the start of this thread and how many people said to "hold you cash" or "this is going to crash" and here we are 2 years later and it hasnt happened.

Last edited:
Tough call but take this advise at the level you paid for it.

With 20 years left, I would ride it out. We all know that this is going to turn at some point but its not a guarantee. With 20 years left you could make it up if it did take a hit. Time in the market beats timing the market every time. I tried to time the housing market and am paying for it.

Look back to the start of this thread and how many people said to "hold you cash" or "this is going to crash" and here we are 2 years later and it hasnt happened.
Im not a doom and gloomer expecting a hard crash. Just feel like we are in for a rough year and wondering about putting some aside. Planning to up my contribution by 50% next month so hopefully I get a good buy in on the dip if it happens. You are right though, very unlikely to time the market.