The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

I'm thinking there will be a sell off around the $10 level so if I were inclined to do so I'd prob put in an order for around $9.80ish Remember, pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered
Probably not bad advice. I was thinking many will be camping at $9.99.
But depending on one's holding, .20 can leave a lot of meat on the bone.
It's tempting to sell some off at $10, but with constant upgrades by many financial institutions north of $11 to $13+ it's easy to see why holding on may be prudent.

More and more serious traders at CDEV/ST, (and there are some there!) whom I value after two years of patience and fortitude, are looking for solid teens.
It's a helluva juxtaposition, the possibility of real wealth with a long term, rare holding in a market fraught with corruption and political fools.

Help!

For those who asked about crypto info for AMP and Flexa I have a video from an interview yesterday below. GreyScale added AMP to their portfolio recently. Greyscale posted I believe 25 cryptos they thought to be the best stable long term investments to add to their portfolio this past year and choose AMP recently out of the mix as their option. Here is a link to an interview with Tyler Spalding the founder of Flexa/Amp doing a Q/A with Greyscale that explains a lot about AMP, Flexa and future use of crypto for payments.

Couple days of red for O&G. Any advice on a buy in price for CDEV?
I was wondering the same. I have a bunch already, but with price targets in the $13 range, low 8s seems like easy money. Then again, my instincts tend to be quite remarkably wrong.

Had a buy for a share of Google at 2500.00. It just kept going up and finally bit the bullet at 2700.00...good call on my part...not.

Had a buy for a share of Google at 2500.00. It just kept going up and finally bit the bullet at 2700.00...good call on my part...not.

Don't fret, recession or not just wait till after the split this summer, you'll get your money back and then some.

Talk to me, @Broomd. Should I be concerned about an O&G reversal and downtrend? Is the China (say it like Trump) lockdown gonna hose demand and cause oil to plummet? Or is this a momentary blip leading into favorable earnings report season?

Maybe the day of reckoning is finally here and the reality that a country can't print itself to wealth?

Eddie

Last edited:
Talk to me, @Broomd. Should I be concerned about an O&G reversal and downtrend? Is the China (say it like Trump) lockdown gonna hose demand and cause oil to plummet? Or is this a momentary blip leading into favorable earnings report season?
John, I'm not touching anything. We've seen these dips time and time again. I'm gonna hang in there. Things have only gotten more dire for O&G supply with that insect Macron being re-elected and pending sanctions on Russia.

Can't see that much else has changed, we knew the fed was gonna hammer wtih interest rates. Maybe someone with a higher pay grade can opine...

btw...ER's are coming.

Maybe the day of reckoning is finally here and the reality that a country can't print itself to wealth?

Eddie
I was home this weekend for a family get together. My uncle and brother are real estate agents and my aunt is the COO of a mortgage company. They all said they have seen an increase in clients not getting approved for mortgages in the last 4-6 months. Many of them are due to excessive amounts of debt, specifically credit card debt.

I was home this weekend for a family get together. My uncle and brother are real estate agents and my aunt is the COO of a mortgage company. They all said they have seen an increase in clients not getting approved for mortgages in the last 4-6 months. Many of them are due to excessive amounts of debt, specifically credit card debt.
That's a great posting, interesting and important to read for those of us investing. Was wondering why my REITs were getting assed kicked today. Your posting sheds some light.

Ironic, just received a divi from NYMT today.

That's a great posting, interesting and important to read for those of us investing. Was wondering why my REITs were getting assed kicked today. Your posting sheds some light.

Ironic, just received a divi from NYMT today.
Note that is a pretty small sample size. Both real estate agents are from SE Idaho and my Aunt lives in SLC. They all said that the day is coming, its just a matter of what and when.

Back