The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

So when trading crypto on webull compared to Coinbase..... Coinbase has a fairly substantial charge on larger purchases. My question is what type of fees does a platform like webull charge for crypto?

BBob

WKR
So when trading crypto on webull compared to Coinbase..... Coinbase has a fairly substantial charge on larger purchases. My question is what type of fees does a platform like webull charge for crypto?
I can't answer that question but have you looked at a Coinbase Pro account as opposed to the basic Coinbase? Much lower rate than the basic Coinbase. You can create a Pro account and transfer from Coinbase to Pro.

Coinbase: ~1.5% bank transfer
CB Pro: ~.25% or less

EastMT

WKR
Anything Bitcoin will get a pump Monday if the price holds up, if it runs to 40k there will be some money made on them. I don’t have any, see what moves early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I found that too after I posted.

I forgot that asking questions and then searching on your own is not the right way to go about posting in forums

22lr

WKR
Was so close to try and buy into NKLA at $16, glad I didnt... the question is, how far below $10 will it fall... and is it even worth it at that price point... I'm not sure there is a future for the company or not. They seem to just keep getting more bad news every day!

Wouldn't be surprised if they close under $12.5 on Monday.

Trump signed stimulus bill. Tomorrow will be very fun.

i posted last week about xrp. I bought sub .30 all the way down and back up. It is posed to be the currency of choice as btc and eth are clunky and “slower” to transfer.
I do believe we will see btc between 150-200k in the next 2 years though. Watch anything Real Vision on YouTube has to say. Raoul Pal is pushing hard on this.

SO... I had a PM asking me about what is happening with XRP. I'll explain so everyone has some info.
The SEC has filed a lawsuit against the founders of Ripple who are the facilitators of the XRP ledger.
Basically the Boys paid themselves by selling XRP coins a little too early before the company was really established as a functioning ecosystem. The SEC does not like that. Weirdly, the SEC watched XRP for 8 years before filing this lawsuit 3 Days before Christmas! Right before a lame duck SEC Secretary leaves office. It's a very nefarious situation and NOT good for any Crypto right now. There is a ton more details about this this lawsuit. I am not going to bore you with this now.
Takeaway:
- If Ripple falls, the XRP ledger WILL remain and defined as a currency. It is the most scalable and fastest currency available. XRP will live on and thrive.
- This hurts all Crypto.
- Crypto is fun as hell to trade, no matter if its "real" or not. The dollar is a made up peice of paper also.
- Glad I sold 75% of my XRP 3 days ago! Still up 187% from my original buy in. I will be buying the confirmation off the bottom without a doubt.
- I hope this helps
This

Thanks to all who mentioned about xrp, I can’t remember who did first. I was able to convert 3 coins I had sitting in coinbase to xrp and think I made a good decision.

Lots of good ideas have been shared in this thread. I owe a lot to several people.

Let’s keep the good times rolling!

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
What’s everyone using to actively trade crypto? How’s the fees? The cheapest fees I’m seeing is 3% per round trip. Ouch.

EastMT

WKR
So apparently FSRX is halted in Israel. It’s either an offering or news. If it launches here are the top LIDAR sympathy plays to watch tomorrow. If it’s just an offering, nothing big

b49edd0144fb1b274a32f83a5519f746.jpg

So apparently FSRX is halted in Israel. It’s either an offering or news. If it launches here are the top LIDAR sympathy plays to watch tomorrow. If it’s just an offering, nothing big

b49edd0144fb1b274a32f83a5519f746.jpg

I just saw that too. Definitely keeping my eye on this one.

WRO

WKR
Was there some news, or what makes you think it’s going to run?

Just a hunch, has decent movement last trading day and is getting prepped for another pump and dump.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk