The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
Is SCO a good buy? Or what is the deal there?
If you are asking that about a -2x inverse leveraged fund then you probably don't want to mess with it. :)

Baddog

WKR
If you are asking that about a -2x inverse leveraged fund then you probably don't want to mess with it. :)

I did some reading on it after I asked and I believe you are right

TSNPD is up on Fidelity as well. It appears the 4:1 reverse split has taken place as well, hence the cost per share trading at $5.68/share and I have 1/4 as many shares as I originally did.

What’s the sentiment for this week? I’m trying to get out of some losses and hoping for a run up. Or take today’s gains that have cut my losses a bit and just close out?

Trying to just get out of everything and reassess as I think the market is going to shift sooner than later.

What’s the sentiment for this week? I’m trying to get out of some losses and hoping for a run up. Or take today’s gains that have cut my losses a bit and just close out?

Trying to just get out of everything and reassess as I think the market is going to shift sooner than later
My opinion only: I think the market is going to float upwards until we get this third stimulus. All bets are off after that.

22lr

WKR
ASTI got picked up for some more work with NASA. Not sure the value of this deal, but they have done a decent bit with solar space power in the past. Definetly a short term catalyst with some long term action if this goes good and they keep moving forward.

I am having a very nice day with ASTI. Finding support right now, somewhat of a bull flag. Probable run this afternoon. I have a very tight stop set for risk management.
AITX doing ok too.
The rest seems to be planing out. Green for the most part. Very happy to see.
Watching SB closely. Solid support and feeling it will run like WATT did when I called it before. We just need some positive energy out there.