The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

NDGuy

WKR
I think we should mind our own damn business. Not our circus, not our monkeys.
We have our own clown show here to worry about
And what happens when they embolden China and they invade Taiwan where a shit pile of chips are made that makes the world go round?

bozeman

WKR
Chip mfg comes back to the US and hopefully a long hard lesson is learned.

It’s like people from California driving to Georgia to vote……need to mind own biz….

And what happens when they embolden China and they invade Taiwan where a shit pile of chips are made that makes the world go round?
Respectfully, I'll be honest & say I don't know what happens then but I'm sure the greatest country on earth can figure it out.
What I do know is that for the past generation our government of so-called "elites" have continued to sell out every American to enrich themselves & further their goal of globalism. They write laws that they don't have to follow & establish a two-tier justice system and spy on innocent Americans with impunity. Print money & make our hard-earned savings worthless. Look at DC...it's full of worthless, woke freaks, pedos & communists. I'm sick & tired of it aren't you? How bout let's protect our own damn border instead of Ukraine's. I don't want my sons to be killed or maimed over in some shithole country just so Lockheed Martin execs & a bunch of deep staters can buy another yacht. How bout let's make our own shit here again and quit murdering American babies so we won't have to roll out the carpet for millions of illegals who latch on to the gov't teat without having contributed jack squat.

EDIT: Hey how bout that crypto sale going on? lol

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Respectfully, I'll be honest & say I don't know what happens then but I'm sure the greatest country on earth can figure it out.
What I do know is that for the past generation our government of so-called "elites" have continued to sell out every American to enrich themselves & further their goal of globalism. They write laws that they don't have to follow & establish a two-tier justice system and spy on innocent Americans with impunity. Print money & make our hard-earned savings worthless. Look at DC...it's full of worthless, woke freaks, pedos & communists. I'm sick & tired of it aren't you? How bout let's protect our own damn border instead of Ukraine's. I don't want my sons to be killed or maimed over in some shithole country just so Lockheed Martin execs & a bunch of deep staters can buy another yacht. How bout let's make our own shit here again and quit murdering American babies so we won't have to roll out the carpet for millions of illegals who latch on to the gov't teat without having contributed jack squat.

EDIT: Hey how bout that crypto sale going on? lol
Well I can definitely respect all of what you said and agree with it.

I just don't think we can leave Russia to do what it pleases. Them and China are a very real problem and see us as an enemy.

ncstewart

WKR
GDP don’t win wars. We just lost 2 against “organizations” not even countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bozeman

WKR
Lets get back on track.....Stocks/Funds/Crypto.........if you look at a 10 year month to month BTC chart, if you buy end of Sept and sell end of Feb......steady %25 gain.....will this year break that?

Okhotnik

WKR
Well I can definitely respect all of what you said and agree with it.

I just don't think we can leave Russia to do what it pleases. Them and China are a very real problem and see us as an enemy.
Russia hasn't been a threat for over 40 years. I worked there for 4 years after the wall fell. Real eye opener how poor and screwed up and dysfunctional the country was. Plus there has been a huge outbound migration of the most educated populace the past two decades.

Ive been most concerned about China and Russia is too.

god to see AMD recovering today. I picked up more shares last week when it dropped 10 per cent

Broomd

WKR
Graph up
WTI Crude 95.20 +2.10+2.26%
Graph up
Brent Crude 96.32 +1.88+1.99%
Graph up
Natural Gas 4.166 +0.225+5.71%
Graph up
Heating Oil 2.947 +0.036+1.23%

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
crazy the brent is over $96.. It stays in the 90s the rest of Feb which is sounds like it will all of these companies will have big Q1 earnings.

PSA

FNG
I am not a trader, just an investor. If you want good reliable and consistent dividends that pay between 6-8% and has for over 20 years, check out EPD, a Midstream energy company out of Houston, TX., dividend gains dispersed every quarter, not reinvested, so taxable.

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Not "all" of mine are down today; PGAS +11%, BTU +5%, GTE +3%, CGXEF +4%, KLXE +2%

Good luck tomorrow. Should be an interesting week.

Better luck than me: BP, CLR, COP, CVX, DVN, ET, RRC, SHEL, SLB, TTE, and XOM all in the red.

Broomd

WKR
Hell of an O & G run lately, fellas. Reading everywhere about a historic super-cycle and it very well may be a reality.
AMPY killin it, held through that barge-caused pipeline fiasco after my common sense told me to sell. (I should have and bought the dip) but nice to see her flying.

GTE looking great, $1.50 imminent?