The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Well Putin not messing around anymore. No good. I’m sure China will follow suit. Oil will sky rocket unfortunately and I’m sure everything else is about to go sideways. US better get there shit together aka fckhead Brandon

dreshi

FNG
I'm sure this is going to make a lot of you laugh, but wanted to get a feeler out there for any gold investments/stocks/etfs/contracts. With Russia's movement and Freedom Convoy moving towards DC I started looking into gold as a short term avenue. Also, the cup and handle that has formed is an eye catcher. Any input or advice you have is appreciated.

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
Let's keep political BS out of this thread.

Focus on the implications of the Russia/Ukraine crisis.

IMO today would be a good day to dip toes in stocks that are down heavily since last year like NVDA, AMD, PYPL, FB etc. I will be buying today but waiting to see what happens before using all my cashs. We might have more red coming.

But I am definitely BUYING the invasion.

Okhotnik

WKR
Futures....
Brent Crude 100.33 +3.49

WTI next....
saw that. good thing I'm still about 70 per cent in energy

be a lot of red in tech today. AMD below 100 pre market. should be some bargains in the next week

Im even toying with picking up some RSX next few days if drops below 13

Last edited:
saw that. good thing I'm still about 70 per cent in energy

be a lot of red in tech today. AMD below 100 pre market. should be some bargains in the next week

Im even toying with picking up some RSX next few days if drops below 13
Putin closed the Russian market today.

I'm torn on buying RSX and ERUS on the FUD or waiting for a drop when the Russia markets reopen.

CorbLand

WKR
Will China take advantage of the eastern European crisis to make a move on Taiwan?

Puts on EWT Taiwan ETF?
If they do, things could get ugly. Could be some good buys in the next couple weeks/months.

Also, I agree with @NDGuy. Keep this thread to what the politics is going to do to markets not just politics. Lets not get it shut down for some stupid reason.

Last edited: