The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

ghostmoney

Lil-Rokslider
Another question for the CDEV holders: what's your average per-share basis? I'm trying to get a sense of whether this is still a good buy, or if the real money was made last year. 7 to 13 is a nice jump that significantly outperforms anything I hold right now, but it's nothing like .69 to 13..........
My average is $1.03

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
Another question for the CDEV holders: what's your average per-share basis? I'm trying to get a sense of whether this is still a good buy, or if the real money was made last year. 7 to 13 is a nice jump that significantly outperforms anything I hold right now, but it's nothing like .69 to 13..........

I have swing traded it quite a few times starting at $3 and have made really good compounding interest that way. I just picked back up at $6.81. Will most likely long hold from here…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
.67 ...still holding all 25,000 shares.

My optimism has turned to cynicism, don't get me wrong; still holding $190K in gains with CDEV and GTE, but with the bull market we've seen those gains should be 80K higher like they were in June.
It all points to a corrupt system and an administration more worried about social justice, trans equity and green bullsh!t than American safety and prosperity. Just watch, Iran ("the U.S. is the great Satan') nuclear deal inbound which will facilitate more imported oil from those insects. More clown world governance.

Sorry to be so negative, but it's all sickening.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
I sold cdev way to earlier, I was in at less than a $ but all good. I took profit at $2 a share. Right now I’m waiting for OPAD to pop again. I play with small money but made a couple hundred bucks off of $80 when it meme stocked last year. Either way for it’s revenue it seems to low for the $1.80 it’s going for.

Bobbyboe

WKR
I don’t even want to talk about CDEV…😢. I was new to investing when I saw it mentioned on here. Got in on the bottom floor and sold on the bottom floor.🤦‍♂️ Oh the money I missed out on. Could have paid for a truck or a sheep hunt if I held until now.

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t even want to talk about CDEV…. I was new to investing when I saw it mentioned on here. Got in on the bottom floor and sold on the bottom floor. Oh the money I missed out on. Could have paid for a truck or a sheep hunt if I held until now.

Yeah that’s tough. Most traders have coulda woulda shoulda stories though…

lak2004

WKR
I'm into cdev at 7.25/share. If it goes over 10 I'll probably let go and put it somewhere else. Just hoping I can come out a little ahead

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
I don’t even want to talk about CDEV…😢. I was new to investing when I saw it mentioned on here. Got in on the bottom floor and sold on the bottom floor.🤦‍♂️ Oh the money I missed out on. Could have paid for a truck or a sheep hunt if I held until now.
I could be the second member of your club if you wanted to start one.

I sold out of OXY just now on this Buffett news, the indicators pointed to it being overbought after the big price spike today, so I'll tap out, hopefully catch it down next week from where it hit today on the fervor. But I'm also an expert at not timing these things correctly, so it might go to the moon from where I just sold. Still think it has long term potential upside, so this is a swing trade.

Broomd

WKR
Guys, this is the news we've been waiting/hoping for--at least I have.

Been waiting for the major players to say 'enough is enough' with the f*&^ing manipulation, shorting and fundamental price disconnect with oil and energy overall.
What do you guys think the CDEV/Colgate merger will do to its stock price?

CDEV should be $10.50 a share pre merger--that's the concensus PT from myriad nvestment groups and as the pending largest pure Permian player probably $14-15+ post-merger. The merge reportedly creates a $7 billion conglomerate. That's serious quan, but remember we are living in clown world and the clowns will do anything....

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Guys, this is the news we've been waiting/hoping for--at least I have.

Been waiting for the major players to say 'enough is enough' with the f*&^ing manipulation, shorting and fundamental price disconnect with oil and energy overall.

CDEV should be $10.50 a share pre merger--that's the concensus PT from myriad nvestment groups and as the pending largest pure Permian player probably $14-15+ post-merger. The merge reportedly creates a $7 billion conglomerate. That's serious quan, but remember we are living in clown world and the clowns will do anything....
So much for the fist bump with MBS by our fearless leader. What a buffoon he is.

Also, not sure how size-relevant $7B is when talking the energy sector. My take is $7B is like a gnat on an elephant's behind, but that's probably just showing my limited knowledge of the energy sector.

I will say If CDEV drops to $5/sh, I'm in. 🤑

Eddie

Broomd

WKR
Point taken, Ed. But any small cap company that becomes a $7 billion with a "B" concern is worth taking note of. Being the largest player in that Permian basin is a big deal--literally.

OXY did what I expected it would do today, gave back up a large portion of the Buffett gains from Friday. Looks rangebound right now, could still break out but I will watch for a really attractive pullback at least below $65 before I jump back in there again. Not sure if I’ll buy back in before it gets back down to closer to $60 though. But who knows, the estimate range I’ve seen is huge for this stock, high end is like $104, low end is in the $50s.