The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Broomd

WKR
Have enjoyed many quarters of solid divis from REIT NYMT at this point, 10% annual.
EDIT, divi is 13.47%!
Great to watch solid O & G movement lately.
We've all seen the supply builds, so this upward WTI and SP movement has a very deliberate feel to it. China is re-opening and with travel nearing all-time highs, seems that we're poised for a really solid run.
Congrats to those who've held out! It isn't easy or everyone would be up large.

Going to be some decisions to be made, with PR awarding what should be an almost $1-a-share special divi after Q1, gotta decide to bail or hold. Almost three years!

Who's left from 2020!? Bueller? Bueller?

Last edited:
Have enjoyed many quarters of solid divis from REIT NYMT at this point, 10% annual.

We've all seen the supply builds, so this upward WTI and SP movement has a very deliberate feel to it. China is re-opening and with travel nearing all-time highs, seems that we're poised for a really solid run.

Going to be some decisions to be made, with PR awarding what should be an almost $1-a-share special divi after Q1, gotta decide to bail or hold. Almost three years!

I am still with ya Broomd! Holding holding holding!

Still here. With a sizable(to me) amount in GTE. I won’t sell any till at least $2.00 a share and still plan on keeping half when it gets to that.

I mostly dipped out of PR, but still holding all the GTE I bought into. Hoping that will actually get on a real roll here.

Broomd

WKR
Thanks for checking in, fellas; strength in #'s. Congrats on your prosperity!

Safarihunter, also holding 50K of GTE here, hopeful for that $2 mark.....c'mon!

Still sitting tight with both PR and GTE. My stake isn’t anywhere near yours but I’m still pleased with my profits.

Finally got to unload my CTXR yesterday....turned into a lot longer of a hold than I wanted.

Those profits are gonna turn into some Maker's BRT-01 or 13th colony when I cross state line tomorrow!

stevewes2004

Lil-Rokslider
Finally got to unload my CTXR yesterday....turned into a lot longer of a hold than I wanted.

Those profits are gonna turn into some Maker's BRT-01 or 13th colony when I cross state line tomorrow!

What was your cost basis? CTXR has huge potential, just wondering why you let it go so soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold all of mine at the end of the year so that's probably the biggest reason for the recent run... you're welcome... LOL

Johnboy

WKR
@Broomd, what's your take on the prognosis of GTE in the nearish term? My other oilers have perked up lately, but GTE is spinning its wheels. Is this more of the old GTE, or is it a temporary lag before it climbs back to the $2ish range?

Broomd

WKR
@Broomd, what's your take on the prognosis of GTE in the nearish term? My other oilers have perked up lately, but GTE is spinning its wheels. Is this more of the old GTE, or is it a temporary lag before it climbs back to the $2ish range?
John, wish I could tell you.
We've seen GTE do 2-3 pops a year since the crash of 3/20, so, if past history is any indicator we should see a pop or two in '23. And who knows maybe a long-overdue breakout happens. At the WEF at Davos Leader Petro committed to less O & G drilling and permitting. That could work for us in that GTE has a ton of prime acreage already under permit that should be unaffected. It could monopolize things there. The problem though is the insane Colombian taxes.

If that country hadn't just elected an avowed Communist we'd have smooth sailing. I was hoping the people wouldn't do that, but just about everyone is nuts anymore. I won't make that mistake again.

Going to hang on. I regret not selling at $2.15, I really expected more breakout, but as we saw it decended and circled the drain.

I'd be happy selling in the $1.65 range at this point, but the second I do it will repeat that $2 run. :/
Sorry I can't be of more help, that stock is a stinker with expectations.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
John, wish I could tell you.
We've seen GTE do 2-3 pops a year since the crash of 3/20, so, if past history is any indicator we should see a pop or two in '23. And who knows maybe a long-overdue breakout happens. At the WEF at Davos Leader Petro committed to less O & G drilling and permitting. That could work for us in that GTE has a ton of prime acreage already under permit that should be unaffected. It could monopolize things there. The problem though is the insane Colombian taxes.

If that country hadn't just elected an avowed Communist we'd have smooth sailing. I was hoping the people wouldn't do that, but just about everyone is nuts anymore. I won't make that mistake again.

Going to hang on. I regret not selling at $2.15, I really expected more breakout, but as we saw it decended and circled the drain.

I'd be happy selling in the $1.65 range at this point, but the second I do it will repeat that $2 run. :/
Sorry I can't be of more help, that stock is a stinker with expectations.
i jumped back in on GTE when it was .87 a couple weeks ago and I too see it doing the same thing as last year where its going to make a run as prices go up and then drop. Maybe we do get lucky and it runs over $2 again. Wish they would come out and say if they are going to continue their share buy back program. Either way from my research we will continue to be bullish into the summer. Good luck friends