The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Schwab MM fund is at 5.16% now, 4.82% after expenses. Vanguard's is even better (less expenses). Something for everyone to think about considering this is as close to risk-free yield as can be had.

z987k

WKR
Schwab MM fund is at 5.16% now, 4.82% after expenses. Vanguard's is even better (less expenses). Something for everyone to think about considering this is as close to risk-free yield as can be had.
There's some banks with MM at 4.5-5% with no expense ratio, as it's a MM account. I can't imagine investing in something with less than 4% yield or gains right now unless you think there's really big long term growth to be had.

Broomd

WKR
Welp guys, *boom*....sold the CDEV/PR today, hit my 12's mark and I'm out. What a hold, good Lord! 3.5 years.

My lowly 16k investment came in at $300k. I'm grateful for all of you that were here for encouragement and support!
I was asked in March of '21 if I'd host a gathering if it hit $12 and yes, I'd love to honor that promise and host a fun party for those who invested there!
Congrats to all longs, I know Ghostmoney did really well there at CDEV/PR!

Coop, you still owe me lunch from when SP hit $3... :).

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1165.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1165.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Welp guys, *boom*....sold the CDEV/PR today, hit my 12's mark and I'm out. What a hold, good Lord! 3.5 years.

My lowly 16k investment came in at $300k. I'm grateful for all of you that were here for encouragement and support!
I was asked in March of '21 if I'd host a gathering if if it hit $12 and yes, I'd love to honor that promise and host a fun party for those who invested there!

Was thinking of you today as I put in my sell order. Well done bud, and thank you for the tip and encouragement along the way

BBob

WKR
Congrats to you! I exited PR today as well as HLX. Sold my BORR again too. BORR has been my overall big winner by a wide margin so I'll happily take that to the bank :)

I'm holding a fair bit of OXY for longer term but chose to exit the more volatile plays.

I was asked in March of '21 if I'd host a gathering if if it hit $12 and yes, I'd love to honor that promise and host a fun party for those who invested there!

Congratulations

That took some serious balls!

Beendare

WKR

That takes knowledge, research and conviction to do what you did- well done.

I piggybacked on cdev years ago and made some $$$- thanks…but I didn’t have your conviction- grin

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
Nice work Broomd. I hope to be able to hold as strong as you on some investments one day.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

36Fan

FNG
Thoughts and input on Tesla right now, for a non savy markey guy here? I bought at 245.00 a while back and it seems to be hovering around that price. Good or bad idea to buy more at the current 255.00? This for a long term plan.

Also, does anyone think CCL will crawl back up to pre covid prices in the next few years?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Anyone taking up the J&J swap to KVUE? Seems intriguing.
I got this. The offer doc was 365 pages. For that reason only, I will pass. And if it's that many pages, I just can't imagine it really would benefit me giving up my JNJ.

And I called my broker to complain about the doc as being close to useless since one could not jump to a specific page or section, or that there is no plus "+" sign to enlarge the text to make it easier to read for people like me that have old azz eyes.

Eddie