les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
4cb7b7e6d1cb26c8909b1a4c90eac3a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchat13

FNG
What are some of the best broadheads to use for hunting archery elk? Just drew limited entry archery elk just looking to be prepared early.

JAXNRYLZ

Lil-Rokslider
First Elk Hunt this September. Started training two weeks ago, just bought my pack, boots, and liscense today!

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
What are some of the best broadheads to use for hunting archery elk? Just drew limited entry archery elk just looking to be prepared early.
I've been using the IronWill broad heads for the last few years. You can watch here for a review on the upcoming Solid 100 version soon.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Getting ready to head to South Dakota tomorrow morning. Will be in Lead at Terry Peak for Total Archery Challenge. If you're in the area swing by the Sitka booth and say hi!

Wow! Nice bird my friend! Did he surprise you Les? Ain't got a bird yet but my bro in law is a great Turkey hunter and I've been out with him. Never knew huntin birds could be so exciting!

Thans SBrien! I'll be in CO as well! Never been either! Lived in OR and hunted up there but was unsuccessful. Wasn't really prepared for the gullywasher that came in my 2nd day out! Live and learn! It was sure some beautiful country. Looking forward to covering some ground in CO! If necessary! Lol