The Shoot2hunt Podcast

Pretty sure its 8 weeks or less if they currently make it.
Podcast question: edit, more specifically: what are their current standard bore/groove configurations? what other optional bore/groove combos are available? What is the difference in lead time between them.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they’d rather not get into the weeds too much on this. If I were them I’d probably rather customers just kept it to the caliber and twist rates..

Last edited:
OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
For those that keep asking what Form looks like….

d4e91b6d36afaa725ac958934926bc9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Ryan Avery

I have never been to Florida, and I wasn’t there, but I think the hungry fish at the dock were snook, rather than chinook, which are a salmon species 😏

Sounds like you guys had a cool trip. I don’t want to go to Florida because I’m afraid of wanting to move there… it has an ocean, but is governed by level headed people, i don’t even know what that would look like.

If Oregon had the leaders that Florida has, it would be the best state In the country

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@Ryan Avery

I have never been to Florida, and I wasn’t there, but I think the hungry fish at the dock were snook, rather than chinook, which are a salmon species 😏

Sounds like you guys had a cool trip. I don’t want to go to Florida because I’m afraid of wanting to move there… it has an ocean, but is governed by level headed people, i don’t even know what that would look like.

If Oregon had the leaders that Florida has, it would be the best state In the country
It’s a fish.. they are soulless, so no one cares what they are called🤣

Oregon could never be the best state because it touches California.

Last edited:
It’s a fish.. they are soulless, so no one cares what they are called🤣

Oregon could never be the best state because it touches California.
That would be like me calling the 6UM a caliber

You have a point about Oregon, touching Cali is certainly a hurdle that would be tough to overcome. We could build a wall… a big, beautiful wall, and we’ll make Cali pay for it 😎

BCsteve

WKR
What were you guys shooting in those AR's on pigs? Obviously not 77gr TMK's if they had to be shot so many times!

Last edited:

Fire_9

WKR
Ok I've got one question for Ace and one for Jake

Ace question- I believe they mentioned that like the like the bore diameter a little tighter near the muzzle. If a guy wants a 16-18" finish length, is he better off to specify a shorter blank or is he just fine cutting down a standard 26" blank

Jake question- He's only been hunting for a few years and caught his first fish in Florida with the stocky's crew. How in the hell did he get started in the hunting industry? Did he have prior shooting experience? This may have been covered in an earlier podcast that missed but I've been scratching my head on this one.

grfox92

WKR
@Ryan Avery

I have never been to Florida, and I wasn’t there, but I think the hungry fish at the dock were snook, rather than chinook, which are a salmon species

I've been to Florida 20+ times. I can honestly say it's the last place on earth I would want to live.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I've been to Florida 20+ times. I can honestly say it's the last place on earth I would want to live.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Thats a strong statement. Usually its Cali for the last followed by Texas for the second to last.