Ti Pro Muzzle Brakes

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
@LivetohuntID Ken I never really coresponded with you much after you made the outdoorsman rails for me ! That early model brake I got from you is unbelievable ! ! ! And the rail worked flawlessly ! I wish I'd got some pic's from the field šŸ˜© Together they helped me take a great buck at 756 yards and Spot impact ( on an 8.25 pound 300 RUM) even with a horrible position to midagate recoil ! Thanks Jeep

B23

WKR
I'll certainly defer to the man that makes them but I've always been told larger than optimum bore size for the caliber the brake is being used on and it'll have less recoil reduction BUT and again I'll defer to the person that makes them, I would be surprised if there was very much difference in recoil using a 30 cal version on a 6.5.

I'm sure caliber specific would be the best but it wouldn't surprise if a person struggled to tell the difference when using a 30 cal version on a 6.5 versus the caliber specific version.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Iā€™m not sure, I havenā€™t gotten the rifle yet, but when I do I want to know what muzzle brake to put on it.
If you contact Christensen and get the barrel diameter I can recommend the brake that would best fit it.

You have anything that will match or come close to a .900 muzzle Dia
The Ti Pro 3 can be turned down to .900ā€. I just did one for myself at .910ā€.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is there any poor side effects of going over bore. Say a 30 cal brake on a 6.5 so I can move it to a different rifle if I like?

Thatā€™s always an option when using a self
Timing brake. You can use it for multiple guns. You would see a small amount of lost recoil reduction shooting a .308 brake on a .264. But minimal considering the .264 isnā€™t going to recoil as much as a .308 shooting heavies.

Reactions: B23
I'll certainly defer to the man that makes them but I've always been told larger than optimum bore size for the caliber the brake is being used on and it'll have less recoil reduction BUT and again I'll defer to the person that makes them, I would be surprised if there was very much difference in recoil using a 30 cal version on a 6.5.

I'm sure caliber specific would be the best but it wouldn't surprise if a person struggled to tell the difference when using a 30 cal version on a 6.5 versus the caliber specific version.

Yep, not much difference in optimizing bore size.

Attachments

• IMG_3340[1].PNG
    IMG_3340[1].PNG
    460.1 KB · Views: 47

westcoasthunter

Lil-Rokslider
If you contact Christensen and get the barrel diameter I can recommend the brake that would best fit it.

The Ti Pro 3 can be turned down to .900ā€. I just did one for myself at .910ā€.
Sorry meant ask fo you have a selftimed brake close to .900

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I made a page on my website today with detailed information on the Ti Pro muzzle brakes. Its a quick way to reference what is available, weights, thread options etc!

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hereā€™s a video of me shooting 3 different rifles with the Ti Pro 1. Please donā€™t critique my shooting technique! I hate shooting off a bench (or a wobbly picnic table) and I hardly have time to shoot any more!

First one is me with my 300 PRC thatā€™s 8lbs scoped, second is my dads 7.5lb old school 7mm mag, third is my 7mm mag that is about 9.5 lbs. last shot is my 300 PRC with no brake. I almost lost the lead sled off the picnic table haha.

FYI, Iā€™m 6ā€™1ā€ 175 lbs so maybe it looks worse than it is!

khuber84

WKR
Does anyone have a photo of a ti pro2 st on a sporter contour barrel? I'm a huge fan of self timing brakes as I remove my brake every time the barrel is cleaned. Doing this a few times or more on a smith timed brake will usually results in the brake no longer being timed properly.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Does anyone have a photo of a ti pro2 st on a sporter contour barrel? I'm a huge fan of self timing brakes as I remove my brake every time the barrel is cleaned. Doing this a few times or more on a smith timed brake will usually results in the brake no longer being timed properly.

try the LRO forum one Kris!

Huntfish1

FNG
Bringing up an older thread but Iā€™ve tried reaching out with some questions about these muzzle brakes a couple times and havenā€™t heard back. Whatā€™s the best way to get ahold of someone at the Rokslide store?

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Bringing up an older thread but Iā€™ve tried reaching out with some questions about these muzzle brakes a couple times and havenā€™t heard back. Whatā€™s the best way to get ahold of someone at the Rokslide store?
What is the question? It seems like I answer about ten a day. Sorry if I missed yours.

Huntfish1

FNG
What is the question? It seems like I answer about ten a day. Sorry if I missed yours.
Thanks for the quick response! Iā€™m looking at the dimensions you say these can be turned down to but if we know the dimensions we need, can it be ordered turned down already? Iā€™m going to have a barrel made and some companies Iā€™ve contacted donā€™t want to turn titanium due to the wear on tools

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
We don't turn them down. But any gunsmith worth a crap should have no issues tuning down one Ti brake.

what barrel contours do they match up with in original size as is?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk