Tic toc

Curtis C

WKR
Just got this in an email from UPS!:D My estimated ship date on invoice was the 17th. Tomorrow just may a be good day for new goodies, Gotta Tenkara rod coming also

UPS My Choice® can help you avoid missed home deliveries.

Learn More
1.gif
This message was sent to you at the request of Kifaru International to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Kifaru International directly.
Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 10-April-2013
Shipment Detail

Ship To:
Curtis Cookson
1804 N. Academy Blvd.
COLORADO SPRINGS
CO
US
Number of Packages:1
UPS Service:GROUND
Weight:8.0 LBS

Shrek

WKR
Dang it man ! If I lived in Colorado Springs and I knew my pack was ready I would be begging for Aron to bring it to the trail head at Green Mountain at 06:00 to try it out. I wouldn't think twice about blowing off work either.:)

6t4nova

WKR
Can't wait to pick mine up from the shop. Ship date was yesterday but I know they are swamped right now, so I patiently wait for my call to come get it.

Nordic

FNG
Mine shipped the 5th and today the 9th it's in San Francisco...
I'm glad I did pay extra for express shipping... who knows how long it will be before it gets to Europe with that pace...
It feels like it's going the wrong direction. :eek:

Shrek

WKR
I'm sure that is US Customs. They work how they want and when they want. I know of a man who lost his business because customs held his goods at the port for several weeks. They never opened the containers or anything. Just held them for weeks .

Nordic

FNG
I'm sure that is US Customs. They work how they want and when they want. I know of a man who lost his business because customs held his goods at the port for several weeks. They never opened the containers or anything. Just held them for weeks .

I should have put my money on Aron so he could have walked to me with it on his back. And with 100lbs in it to break it in for me. :)

crumy

WKR
Yes. Customs kept my laptop for a couple days when I went to brazil to work. One problem. I couldn't do anything without so i got a mini vacation

Rolo

FNG
My date is 6/19...but I just ordered it last week. Big thanks to Aron for walking me through the packs, putting up with my questions, and setting time to meet with me when I was in Denver for work.

OP
trophyhill
I got an email today! My DT1 bag and Bikini Frame & accessories ship on the 15th. YEAH Baby! :)

Whisky

WKR
The more I play around with my Stone Glacier and removable pockets, the more I think a pack with built in pockets is the way to go, for me. I am going to have to call Kifaru tomorrow and see if I can switch my HC 7000 over to a DT1. I had an ETA of third week in May if I recall correctly, hopefully not a problem.

dotman

WKR
The more I play around with my Stone Glacier and removable pockets, the more I think a pack with built in pockets is the way to go, for me. I am going to have to call Kifaru tomorrow and see if I can switch my HC 7000 over to a DT1. I had an ETA of third week in May if I recall correctly, hopefully not a problem.

If you do that your ship date will get pushed back. Might be worth trying the highcamp, you have 30 days to return it. Never know might change your mind once you handle it.

Shrek

WKR
A label has been created ! It's on its way ! Christmas in April baby !

My original ship date is now my expected delivery date :)

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
For all of you in Colorado Waiting on your bags.... I will leave you with this image.....

crumy

WKR
hoping my email comes in 6 days. I am heading to Blackhawk on the 19th so Aron, Patrick, or whomever wanted to bring it up there I will buy you a beverage :cool: