Tiger King

skywalkr

Lil-Rokslider
As has been mentioned in a lot of other forums, the thing to remember is almost all those folks in tiger king vote....frightening to say the least....equally or more frightening is that joe exotic got 19% of the governor vote. I am ashamed to admit I have a property in OK now.
That was 19% of the Libertarian primary so don't be quite so ashamed

Azone

WKR
Not funny.

Please remove or you will be hearing from my lawyers.

My deepest apologizes for getting a laugh out of something at someone else's expense. I definitely should have thought twice before posting that. One question for you though. Out of all the drivel posted in this thread why was I the only one singled out?
You dont have to call your lawyers. I will now spend the rest of my days trying to be a better person. ✌

Zee

FNG
There is an graph circulating that explains this show perfectly
nr40yhkenup41.png

Jauwater

WKR
Running won’t help either. Enjoy your day.

Hope the rest of you cool cats and kittens behave yourselves.
Do you know running wont help, from first hand, eyewitness experience? Asking for a friend.....

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Billinsd

WKR
I think I'm gonna have to start watching this. I've heard way too much about it lately
Make sure you got a big bar of soap in the shower, you will need it after watching it. I for one wish I hadn't watched it. I don't plan on watching more trash tv shows like that.

rclouse79

WKR
I am sure this has already been said somewhere in this thread, but I thought the most depressing part of the entire show was that he got 19% of the vote for governor. Proof that one out of five people is a compete moron, and that is probably being kind.

I am sure this has already been said somewhere in this thread, but I thought the most depressing part of the entire show was that he got 19% of the vote for governor. Proof that one out of five people is a compete moron, and that is probably being kind.
I think it was 19% of the votes for the Libertarian Party, so very small percentage overall.

Reactions: lif
I'm about to start it, didn't look interesting when it came up on netflix but after seeing it mentioned all over social media I gotta see what it's all about.

This was my feeling and then this weekend my daughter put it on in the living room and this train wreck sucked me in. Crazy attracts Crazy is all I can say. WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk