Tight Spot Customer Service +

big44a4

WKR
Thanks to Nick from Tight Spot for warranty repair on my quiver. Had it quite awhile and noticed one of the carbon rods was broken (not where I have bracket either). Nick called me and let me know they did not make that color anymore and ended up replacing my quiver with a brand new one. Back in action less than a week later.

Great customer service.

Last edited:
I had good luck with the warranty department in Canada too, I’m pleased to report! Was worried when I called but they took good care of me.

Last edited:

87TT

WKR
I’m very glad to know this. Once the group bought them up and black gold I got worried. Everyone I knew there in Belgrade jumped ship.
This ^^^^. Hadn't had a need to use them in a while. Glad to hear they are still great.

Bump79

WKR
I've had excellent luck with their customer service as well. I'll continue to support them.

Stalker69

WKR
The best warranty is one that's never needed. Sounds as though many have had the same experience I have had with them, on three differant quivers. They took care of them, but I won't buy another.

The best warranty is one that's never needed. Sounds as though many have had the same experience I have had with them, on three differant quivers. They took care of them, but I won't buy another.
You had 3 tightspots fail?? They seem very rugged how in the world are they failing?

Stalker69

WKR
Had the carbon crack on one. One of the latches brake. And where they are epoxied ( I guess) on one. This was some time back, I haven’t used one in years now. I have had very good experience with several tree limb, mathews, and a couple prime.