Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

Drenalin

WKR
More late night texts but the jist of it is

When I got married, I told my wife she was lucky that she didn't have to worry about me cheating on her because I am to stupid to recognize when someone is hitting on me. She took it as a joke. I was and still am, completely serious.
My understanding is that if a lady who is not a family member speaks to you, she's hitting on you. There are some exceptions, I think.

TheGDog

WKR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It was during the Era when she was dating Edward Norton. We'd gone to the "Lucky 13" bar where Sunset and Hollywood Blvd crisscross more inland away from the hub-bub. They were just right there. He was why we noticed they were there. We recognized him at first. She was all incognito w/ cap and shades and hair down and straight. All low key. (She's a TINY lil thing!) At some point I needed to make my way to the restroom and had to pass extremely close by to her backside, due to crowding and so forth. And... being that I've always thought she was very hot, it was both cool and cruel at the same time that I was blessed to pass by soo closely. And of course I took great care to make sure I didn't bump into her.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Lawrenceburg Ky. (Close to the Bourbon Capital of the world)
My dad named me and spelled my first name like a girls, then left us. School recess was always a fight. Graduated high school at a staggering 5 ft 3 104 pounds. I know I would have been at least 5 ft 10 175#s if I had a boys name.

Is your name, Sue? that’s rough. But, I bet you are one heck of a fighter!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
From Post Falls, Idaho
Live in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Fun Fact, @Tanya Avery punched me in the face at a strip club. It took five bouncers to get her out the door. HAHA!

That is an exaggeration!....It was only 2

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
My understanding is that if a lady who is not a family member speaks to you, she's hitting on you. There are some exceptions, I think.

nope. no exceptions.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Originally from Colstrip, MT
Fun Fact: @Tanya Avery almost slapped my ass at the hunt expo one year because from behind she said I look like @Ryan Avery , don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, I guess I'm his doppelgänger because he's older...or is it the other way around? I dunno

OMG, that was so funny. The funnier part is that you had never met Ryan and I before then.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, then I'll only ask a couple questions.......were you married to each other then, and which one of you (or both) were working there?

yes, and neither: although you should see ryan on a pole

From Tempe Arizona and after working all over the west I'm retired in Arizona. Fun fact, in the early 1980's when I was elk hunting western NM I was still hunting up a ridge when I bumped into Fred Bear who was still hunting down the same ridge. Cool encounter.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
I think the cutoff depends where you live. In some places cousins are for...well, probably best we don't go there.
They ask if you are first cousins when you get married in Chouteau County Montana.

And, yes they have had a couple come through that actually didn't know it. A family quarrel and the brothers didn't speak for 50 years. The kids didn't even know their dad had a brother. They were not my wife and I even though I have family in Ft. Benton.

Jeremy