Traverse cold weather hoody

chad1926

FNG
Just looking for advice on sizing with the traverse hoody, I’m 6’ 180 and usually wear a large-extra large in most jackets or hoody’s. Just want to make sure I have enough room for a layer or two under it.

Trial153

WKR
The traverse cold weather hoody and the jetstream jacket were two that i sized up.
I honestly think they size the traverse as mid layer.

bruno59

WKR
I am 5'9 165lbs and i have a camo one and a solid color in L both fit the same i can layer underneath but for your size i would go xl they fit me a little smaller then some other sitka Larges i have hopefully someone the same size as you will chime in

marktole

WKR
I’m 6’, 185-190# and I have one in large. The most I usually wear under it is a core mid or heavyweight and it isn’t an issue. But if you normally wear XL, and want the room for maybe a couple layers instead of one, I’d go with the XL.

I’m 6 foot tall 170-175 pounds and I wear mine as a mid layer in a large. Fits great over a core heavyweight on a cold day. Hope this helps

6’3” 185. I got the large tall and it fits perfect a couple layers under

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nschneck

FNG
I'm looking to get a TCWH as well. Has anyone tried a Kelvin lite vest under one? Would you size up?

I am on the husky end of the sizing. Wear a xxl. I find it a trim fit. If I were going to wear layers underneath, I would size up.

im 5-6, 180, and had a large that would have been good for layering but was a little snug. The xl jumps up greatly in size and I wear it as a main jacket with a rain jacket over top to keep it from getting torn up in brush and cold weather. Survived a winter surveying and it’s probably my warmest jacket.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am about the same size and I run the xl in the Traverse cold weather hoody. You should be able to get your core layers under neither and still run the hoody without it being to tight. Make sure you get something with wind stop as well for those early morning cold breezes.

nschneck

FNG
I am about the same size and I run the xl in the Traverse cold weather hoody. You should be able to get your core layers under neither and still run the hoody without it being to tight. Make sure you get something with wind stop as well for those early morning cold breezes.

I have a flash pullover in Large. Do you think that'll go over the TCWH in XL if I have layers underneath? Alternatively I could try to run it under the Hoody just for the windstopper effect if I don't need it for rain? Any thoughts there?